Reviews for Embers
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
um, eh, some of the rhymes seem kind of forced. typo in the first line- left off the r on your,

I like the "paper of my soul" but not much else.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i like it. sad, but well done and well expressed.

but again with the proofreading!
Whips and Chains chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Wow... really good imagery.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Wonderful job! (as per usual!) I really liked the imagery you used in this one...the idea of having your heart "crumpled" was really cool. Ususally, it's shattered, broken, destroyed, etc. (very cliche), but crumpled is cool! :) By the way, you may want to look over this one again, there are a few typos I think. (you VS your) Great job and keep it up! :)
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
*smiles* And yet again, you capture the true emotions perfectly. You see so well beyond the normal facades and walls we put up into honest emotion and thought, and express what you see so eloquently. Very, very impressive. Definitely one of my favorites.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
*squirms* Get uncomfortable feelings from this. Great poem though.
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Hey hey!
Yeay you posted! Hehe! And omg thanks for your reviews, they were so bloody touching and inspiring and thoughtful and helpful. Wow, I thought I'd start crying, lol! Well that might have had to do with my cousin being an ass again but hey, all good! Thanks so much! *HUGS!* If you can, can you review Randomness Galore as well. That's one that's really random, I so need feedback on that one... LOL! I hate asking you because you've already done so so so much. But omg, I'm so keeping your 2 reviews in my inbox foever... Okay not forever, but for awhile anyways.
Now this poem, was great! One question, what the hell does bereft mean? That and *re-reads*, no that was the only word... I LOVE the first stanza so so so so much! It was amazing. The whole poem was. I think this was one of your poems I can relate to the most. It's wow, it's great. Loved it a lot a lot a lot.
Now I think I've written enough here, hehe! I'll leave it at that, amazing poem and thanks so much are the point of this review. :D:D:D:D
Echo Despise