Reviews for Psalms of the Romantic Fool
CrazyChik chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Yep you really are going to be a best selling author! How did you manage to format that? [eyes wide open in awe]...
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
this is very...what's the word...twangy if you will..not in the sense of a country western...but in a sarcastic, sadistical kind of way. if this was spoken in sincere request then I'd feel better in saying that God cares about every single person he created (that includes you) and He loves you otherwise He wouldn't have let His son give his life for you. Also, He hears every prayer thats ever spoken, even those spoken in vain, and is concerned for each of his children. You gotta want it. You gotta want Him to be in your life for Him to even begin to show you a glimpse of himself. It's a spiritual thing, something the mind is not meant/made to comprehend. God places in us a spiritual desire for Him...we all know it's there...we feel that empty hole that nothing will ever fill and whether you choose to accept God or not is irrelevant to the rest of the world. (ok, i think i'm sounding confusing now). overall, so as not to blab, i think that you're a very smart person who thinks things through (and i admire that) and you're an incredibly talented writer. if you wanna talk to me anymore about this, email me at .
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
you FemiNazi, what about males! hee he, JK!
Jessika? ... Didn't you know? ... We are already ALL a part of the ALL! There is no "graybeard in the sky". Jesus said that others after him can do what he has done and more. It is only for you to stop you Fall ... stop relying on yourself only, and release yourself to your own holograpic devinity! Become as a clear lens to allow the Light of All to shine THROUGH you, unoccluded! The Lord asks not for sacrifices anymore. Enough is being sacriiced already!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Wow, lovely and dark, that was really intense, but I liked it, keep up the good work.
Much love,