Reviews for Mrs Casanova
moonarised polane chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
very nice. i liked the whole poem.
there was a nice twist at the end which really makes the poem stand out. im adding this to my favourites!
really chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
man omi is proud of you yah. (: keep rocking pigsie!
Sentrovasi chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Nice, but I really was getting tired of females always being ditched. Why didn't you do it from the male point of view? Break out of the stereotype that males are always like that. Nice poem though. Forgive my rambling.
yona chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
followed up well from the classroom to the marriage. humm so sad that he was using her. late nights are a bit cliched for knowing about affairs.
epicyclical chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
i liked this, especially the two-line paragraphs. the last one was particularly outstanding (jeez, i sound like a school teacher).
the poem was good and the ending even better. i like that extra edge it adds to the whole poem, and the way you waited till the end to deliver it.
i really loved the way you contrasted the geek and the fairytale in the fifth stanza.
however, it's the basic theme of the poem that's, i dunno, a little cliched maybe? fairytales are overused so much in poetry nowadays.
BUT, i have to give you credit for putting a twist to the popular-boy-falls-in-love-with-nerd-girl. that's one pairing that's WAY cliched. you managed to put a whole new spin on it by letting the guy stay the same (a casanova) and not reform. i think it was that that really made the poem. well done.
Paralit chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
whe. nice .
theme's a little like the 'bloody men' we did for english oral. P
anyways, the rhyming seems a *little* too forced, though. other than that, great writing! you've really expressed yourself well. )
reicheru chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
hello. so I finally got down to reviewing yeah ))
humm. nice poem yeah. i love poems about cinderella. yeah i know im weird. whatever.
though i want to tell you; fairytales can exist. its just whether you are lucky or not, really.
its funny how you chose to write this poem from a girls perspective, but its interesting all the same ))
i like how you rhymed toos yeah. humm. i shall not make my review too long. booness.
yes very nice poem. continue writing i may just continue reviewing! (and abandon kismet XDD) *beamms* byee!
rei*
beautiful and screaming about
lost love in a
non-teenage angsty manner.
life. in reality.
you break a perfect image
and find the grotesque-ity beneath.
well done.
-kismet.
Spare Change chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Nice, nice... I just thought that the words you used were a little too light-hearted for a tragedy-type poem... Anyways, it's still great. :)
rockinurstockins chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I like this poem because it tells the truth and i respect when people arent afraid to tell the truth.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh I love that, great meaning and message, very powerful. You have a strong sense of voice, keep up the good work.
Much love,