Reviews for Chronicles of Flute
A.E.T chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
I really like this story so far - Flute is a very likeable character. I don't think anyone else has suggested this, but what about Flute/Knife? As long as it's not het, I'll be happy with pretty much any pairing though. :) Great work!
zoule chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
I hope you update soon. This is an amazing story!
zoule chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Heh, I was just going to mention that this reminded me of Carey's series except you sited it in your Author's note. Do you know Kushiel's Scion is out? It's apparently about Imriel. I have yet to read it but if you have, e-mail me and tell me if it's any good (which I heard it is).
Spraypaint chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
Interesting story - it's great to see all the characters growing up and Flute taking more onto himself. Really hope you update soon. :)
FG chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
Ah, the finality of that! Its like Part II is beginning or something! I was hoping we'd get to see Flute's encounter with the Prince in this chapter, but apparently not.

So Flute is 15? I thought the Prince was older than 16, I've been trying to keep track of the years, but its been a little hard. Well, I am FINALLY at my stopping point, and since I dont have a fpress account I'll be sure to check back here monthly to see if you have any updates!

I can't wait to read chapter 8! It's been such a fun read so far! _ -FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
I didnt want to say anything, in case I ended up being HORRIBLY wrong, but now I can.

I KNEW IT!

Probably had my suspicious far earlier than Flute did. How interesting of a twist! Well, I guess it isnt that much of a twist, but it sure does add in a lot more plot now! I can't wait to meet the Prince! Is THAT who you're planning on pairing Flute with? HA! Wouldnt that be entertaining!

As for my favorite character its a three way tie between Dante, Flute, and Yarn. I love them all equally, and for each of their personalities. Flute for being so unsure of himself and yet still absorbing so much, Yarn for being the older brother to Flute that he sorta needs and wants, and for his caring and patient personality, and of course Dante. For sorta always being in the shadows and watching Flute, planning things out for him to ensure that he has the best life. Love the guys like they're my own! _ I can't believe I only have one more chapter to go and then I have to play the waiting game!

I'm so happy I found you through so that I could come across your orginial fiction and read this story!-FG
FG chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
I really have no idea on this pairing, but it doesnt really seem like a focal point in the story so I'll stop waiting on it. The plot is good enough without it anyway.

Assassin's huh? That caught my interest! Now I'm really curious as to what is going on, its like a new turn for Flute and the plot of the story. To be honest, though the writing is good I hadnt thought much on the plot. It didnt seem like there really was one, except to watch Flute grow and learn. Of course, for me, Dante was/is always a mystery and now he's ways are finally coming to light in concern with Flute. I'm excited! Assassin's..., ahaha, my mind is filling with ideas!-FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
No Flute/Dante? Damn...I was secretly hoping for that. Even though I HAD assumed from I think chapter two that Dante and Yarn might have a thing going on. With Yarns last line in that chapter of him going wherever Dante goes. _ But you know, I hoped that maybe Flute would be with Dante. Though I am realizing that I dont know Dante's age, or Yarn's for that matter. I guess Flute is 9 in this chapter? And Yarn is older than him, and Dante older than Yarn...right? So in retrospect Dante should be more like a father figureish age to Flute than a wishful thinking lover...right? I'm...

loosing my mind. I'm going on though! As for Flutes paring...hm...not many other guys have been mentioned. Tune, Quick, Swift...that journeyman that teased Flute...those are the only other guys I can think of. Unless we're pairing him with a girl, but I thought this was slash?

Okay, you know what? I'm going to stop asking questions and just read the next 4 chapters.-FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
Okay, so my adoration for Yarn as grown after geting to know more about him. (: As for Thyme, not so surprisingly, I dont have that much of an opinion of her. But I'm glad Flute is finding his place! As for the pairings, I have no idea. -_-; I feel its best not too think to far ahead, especially when it could be wishful thinking.-FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
I'd love to have a map if you still have it floating around! I'm not sure if you're still writing this story or not...Dante, of course, is a very alluring character. I want to know more about him, but you seem to purposelly be keeping most of his personality in the shadows. Which is great! It keeps a bit of mystery to the story!As of now I dont have much of an opinion of Yarn. Do love all the names though! Modern day names can be a little tiresome and they dont really fit fantasy to me. These sorts of names do! I'm going to keep reading!-FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I come from and I dont normally venture over to fictionpress too often. I find I rarely come across anything of interest to me. But every once in awhile, like now, I find something that strikes my fancy. Very interesting indeed! And I adore Flute's name! Its cute and I cant wait to read about his adventures. Things are a little confusing for me right now as far as plot is concerned, but I'm sure it'll all clear up as I continue to read. Love this very much so far!
Deena chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
I've had this story in my Favourite's List for a while now...so I was pretty thrilled when I saw that you updated.

This story is a rare gem and it's sad because it hasn't gotten the attention that it deserves. The way you write reads like a Chinese fairy tale...it's beautiful and so detail-orientated. I love the names and this world that you've created, it's just sure a pleasure to read.

At first I was hoping to see some Dante/Flute slash but I'm glad you didn't go that route, especially since Dante's role has been to prepare Flute for him destiny. I think that Flute/Kieran may be interesting...I hope you update soon because I'm curious to see what Kieran is like.

You've a wonderful write and I hope to read more of this wonderful story.
suitsfan22 chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
Great story! I want more happier moments. When Flute meets the prince can they have some exciting times? UPDATE SOON, YA HEAR?
Laurinasta Blaze chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
Wow! Oh my... i'm speechless. I did NOT expect that- I was waiting for the announcement of Flut becoming a diplomat or something. This is deffinately more interesting. I love your plot! By the way, my favourite character is Flute (followed closely by Dante.) Originally I was looking for Dante/Flute slash but now... Is it too much to hope for Prince Kieran/Flute? As long as it isn't het, im happy! Love Lauri.
Siamh chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
you left it at that! Oh I hate you! But then I love you because the story is so well written I find myself thinking about it at random times. Very well done! I can only hope to be as great a writer as you are... poor me. I am very glad that i saw the link in you fanfiction biography, can't believe that you're my favorite author there and here. That takes talent!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »