Reviews for Bloody Kisses: L Series
Elodie Wolfe chapter 19 . 2/23/2008
OMFG I SO did not see that coming, until the beginning of the chapter and then it clicked. Wow you're like the BEST writer on this site. I love this story well like in an odd way you know?

The stuff doesnt bother me, I don't like that type of stuff, I just read a lot so I have tons of tolerence, well can't wait for more even though I am reading this all the way through in 2ish sittings.

Love Middi-update soon
Elodie Wolfe chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
OMG this is REALLY good. None of the things you bring up bother me at all. I like it. Alot because it's completely different from other authors and you always try new things. I can't wait for chapter 31 cuz' even though i still have to read another 24 chapters I still know it'll be AMAZING. Update soon.

Love Middi.

(i still have to read i think two more of our stories Yay)
sneekie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
damn I've got some reading ahead of me
Adrian StClaire chapter 31 . 7/19/2007
you CANT just leave it there. you've got to write more, fast.

I'm like, in love with this story, and the way you're writing it. its amazing.

and all the twists and turns? [or maybe they aren't twists, and im just really slow] but they are great. are we going to get to know what alyria is remembering? because i'm clueless.

anyways.

good chapter. VERY good chapter.
Some Girl chapter 30 . 7/14/2007
Omg, I Actually Love You!

Your A Genius...A Sick Genius...But A Genius Never The Less
MichelleMagly chapter 30 . 7/13/2007
This story gets better and better with every update. I loved this chapter in particular because it gave a bit more in-depth look at two of the sotry's side-kicks. I always love readig about the secondary characters. I can't wait for the next chapter! Here's hoping to seeing it soon!
Cinera chapter 19 . 7/5/2007
Wow Knightmare...

I worry about you at night. No joke.
Lexia chapter 29 . 6/2/2007
Oh my, i don't think i've ever read a story that dips into Vampireism this way. Lets just say you've got me hook line and sinker. I can decide who i like the most but at this stage i have got to say Azailla 'cos i love cat girls and Alyria because she's so so...meh i can't think of the word. i'd like it if she got with Janice, 'cos im curios as to see what Alyria sees in her other than a virgen girl. xD hope to see more soon :3
merrymowmow chapter 28 . 4/3/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
MichelleMagly chapter 28 . 2/14/2007
This story was disturbing, twisted, dark, and one of the better pieces of fiction I've read in a long time. Good job. I look forward to reading more in this.
Silentee chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
well in my stumbling way around I literally fell into this story...you know people are not reviewing because thay cant admit to reading this..lol..hell I would be more embarassed to review Pokemon stories (please no offence to the great pokemon writers out there)

Now I have to say I hate pedophiles..a lot..and finding Sop..to be such a monster was distrubing to say the least..it really was like watching that 18 car semi pileup crash..it just kept getting worse and worse...and yet I had to keep reading..and squirming in my chair..with the occasional ew slippin out now and then...I have to say its a hard read..but its integral to the story.

You have done a splendid job making her a monster..and she does know she is one...I like seeing her struggle..even though I really want her just gone..lol..no torture..no suffering..just to quit her whining...cause for a monster she whines a lot...lol

trying not to get lost in all the fetsih and blood play..you are doing an intersting job with the characters...they are developing well..and the plot seems to be moving now..it was jumpy at first..but I think I see a direction.

the psychological struggle you are attempting to portray...very interesting...I like the maidens concept...they bring up a whole bevy of thought...

I think my favorite character is Alyria..so deliciously tormented..and broken...what does she see in Janice..her old fiance..and why the sudden grasp at life..

and lastly Valentina..poor tortured soul..be careful what you wish for eh...shes the wild card.

your writing style is good.. I like the pace..and the dialogue is getting better..I think the last chapter is one of your weakest..but I think its because it was a history moment..were we get the filler of whats happened and whats going on...and the power levels have risen so high so quickly..its hard to keep the suspension of disbelief going.

well I have babbled enough..keep up the good work.

I am enjoying this..and creepy and dark as it is (which is not a bad thing)..I want to see were it goes.
TheBloodHarlot chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
I am obsessed with Alyria...

which I find highly disturbing... .
TheBloodHarlot chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
I can't even begin to express how brilliant your writing is.

You are hands down one of the best dark fiction writer EVER.

The characters, their emotions, the events & imagery you create is f*cking astounding!

I mean, DAMN! I'm speechless right now. .

Truly amazing
Cinera chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
I didn't expect Sophette to be a bitch man.

you're probably still wondering who I am. The girl from Texas, who got you in trouble...

That's me!
Cinera chapter 14 . 12/6/2006
No lie Knightmare, you are one sick person. But this story is really good. It's not like any other vampire story I've ever read, which makes it really unique. You pull it off really well.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »