Reviews for Bloody Kisses: L Series
Cinera chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
I haven't done this in a while, since I haven't been on here.. but i still love your stories. I can't resist.
merrymowmow chapter 26 . 9/22/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update ' Bloody Kisses: L Series'
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 26 . 9/5/2006
This chapter is excellent!
x-Krys-x chapter 26 . 8/14/2006
YAY! updates! this chapter was beautifully written and i can't wait to see what happens next! keep up the good work!
x-Krys-x chapter 25 . 8/1/2006
Oh Mi gosh,

I'm terribly sorry to be one of the people who didn't review the entire time I was reading this, but this story is so incredible, i couldn't stop until I finished it. I am crazy in love with this story, i've even had dreams about it. (Odd, I know, but bear with me). The writing is incredible and your descriptions are amazingly detailed, just perfect enough to get the perfect vision in your head. Goodness, i love this story. keep up the good work!
Souddy chapter 25 . 7/24/2006
I can't wait till you update!
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 24 . 6/5/2006
Thank you for continuing. This chapter was interesting, to say the least. Please continue!
Christi Hawthorne chapter 23 . 1/23/2006
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I love this story. I've been reading it since the begining, and the plat is really coming together now. It's sort of like a movie. thanks, and I hope you keep on writing.-Christi
P A N D A chapter 23 . 1/20/2006
wow. this is such an incredible story! its messed up, deep, and hilarious in such messed up ways. keep it up... the only advice i would think to give is to make sure you arent taking this around and around in circles. well, seeya!
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
DAMNIT! BEAUTIFUL STUFF MAN! BRILLIANT!
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
HOLYSHIT! THIS IS ONE KICK ASS STORY!
Sour-Chan chapter 22 . 12/1/2005
Gaah, the cliffhangers. ;_; How you torcher me...oh but how I love this story and keep waiting on end for its updates. So glad you go to it.

Lets see, what can I say without spoilers.. Humm, as always great chapter, it was nice and lengthy and contain alot in its own way. I like how we're getting to know more about some the characters and such, and some of the side people. And as always I'll be here waiting and stalking for I am one sick puppy!

Mikie.
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 21 . 10/24/2005
I just want you to know that I simply adore this story. I read it nonstop from start to end. I really hope that you decide to continue with it. And as for those prequels that you were thinking about writing, I would love to read them too.
Camreon chapter 21 . 10/10/2005
this chapter wasnt really my favorite to be honest. there's really not very much information given on chocolate or anyone else other than the vision of sophette and her father.. it's very well written and all.. it just doesn't hold my attention for too long.. can't wait for the next chapter!baby dyke rae
Sour-Chan chapter 21 . 10/5/2005
Yay, yet another wonderful update. Seemed a tad short with not as much crammed in or something, but heck I love it anyways. Haha, so much I'd say but I think I'll wait as to not give spolier. And now back to stalking mode.

Mikie.