Reviews for Bloody Kisses: L Series
Camreon chapter 20 . 9/13/2005
QUIT LEAVING ME HANGING! ahg! you're driving me insane lol. amazing chapter btw.. i just wish you would finish the whole story dyke rae
PDream chapter 20 . 8/30/2005
-Mindlessly stares-Mindlessly stares-Mindlessly stares-
Sour-Chan chapter 20 . 8/24/2005
Yay, aan update. Humm this chapter was good but for some reason felt like it just dragged on. O.o And It's funny the whole Alyria and Sophette relationship. I never know whats going to happen with these two. Hehe, and you leave me with so many thoughts and wonders of what will come in the next chapter. You are evil indeed *shakes a fist* But I'll still be here, so as always I'll be waiting for the next update like a hawk.

ShadowAddi chapter 19 . 8/10/2005
Kudos to you on making such a graphic yet entertaining story. If you ever read mine, do be notified that I am currently in a severe state of writer's block. If you have MSN, be so kind as to add me to your 'Contacts' if you wish. I would like to reminice further with you.

ShadowAddi
tabiboi chapter 19 . 7/25/2005
Oh, God...it explains so much...
tabiboi chapter 18 . 7/24/2005
OMG! i forgot what a good story this is...
K. Silence chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
you never cease to um... amaze me. i bet a lot of people get off on this. perhaps i need a lesbian in my story *wink wink* Ok i've officially made it to chapter 9, but i have to write. I"m working on two short stories. Two! They should be cool. Your writing skills are so crappy though. Ew. But seriously... a vast improvement since you first started because i remember. I was there. hehe. almost four years ago... damn, have i known you that long. I need to get out more. Wish me luck for my audition tuesday. I'm going to make some real bling bling. Yo querro my nuts. bye byes
Camreon chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
wow... god that brings back memories that i don't want to face... i.. i was raped just last summer (why did i just anounce that to the world?)... so this really hits home... to be completely honest i wish you would've made up something else... but it's very well written and it explains pretty much everything.. it just hurts is all. don't wory i'll keep reading ;) one chapter and a few bad memories aren't gonna keep me away. horibly awesome stuff lolbaby dyke rae
Sour-Chan chapter 19 . 7/21/2005
Hehe, for some reason this chapter didn't offend me. Then again I have alot of mest up past too so yeah. O.o.. In the begining it was sort of confusing, but after awhile it began to flow making sense. Anyways, good as always can't wait for the next chapter. XD I can't wait to see what kind of relationships will turn out as the story goes on.

PhantomDream chapter 19 . 7/21/2005
Another review from me, just to tell you how much depth seems to be coming into these chapters. However, I'd prefer to see the story actually moving on, further into the things that are supposed to happen. Maybe these recollections are just needed though, I dont know.
Sour-Chan chapter 18 . 7/11/2005
Whee so glad you finally updated. I've been waiting and waiting. Hehe, I even re-read the whole fic just so I could fully enjoy this chapter. Haha and yes as your little opening line said Sick and distured, why yes I am. XD Anyways hope to see a update soon. I'm so entranced by your writting, and especially this one fic you have going. Haha, I can't wait to see what relationships will form and how it will all work out. But till then I shall be stalking.

PhantomDream chapter 18 . 7/6/2005
I don't think you're a native english speaker? I am not, and I cans ee a few msitakes here and there. but, it's all well, and I love this chapter as well.
Camreon chapter 18 . 7/6/2005
this is great! i'm glad you put up another chapter cuz i was dying to see what happens. one again jsut a couple typos but otherwise another great chapter! (more sex would be good too *sadistic grin*) lol

Baby Dyke Rae
PhantomDream chapter 17 . 7/3/2005
Just wanted you to know you've got yourself a fan. Been reading this for a while, almost lost it, but luckily found it again.
Camreon chapter 17 . 6/23/2005
ok, i had to wait til the end to say anything otherwise i'd run out of words... but this is a GREAT story. just a few minor typos and grammatical errors, but it's not all that big of a deal. you really should write more on this one. can't wait to see what else you've got in your twisted disturbed mind ;) lol. Awesome story!Baby Dyke Rae
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »