Reviews for Bloody Kisses: L Series
Silentwriter9 chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
AH HA! i knew she was turning.

*SW*

oh... good chapter..)
Silentwriter9 chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
o nice chapter. I liked it a lot. It was odd that Valentina seemed so drunk and then very quickly not. I don't maybe it was just me.

I loved the collar and the name 'Pussy Cat'.

*SW*

Thank you for you review on 'The Riders of Ebony'
Silentwriter9 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
i like your take on vampires. I liked how you explained how Sophette was turned and her tatoo. There are a couple typos and errors. But, the story/plot line is really good.

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on 'The Riders of Ebony'
K. Silence chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
them's some good descriptions. i like the way u said a lot of stuff about stuff. it really rocks ..hell yeah... i like to shout out to shorty, ray ray and yo mama's neices cousins uncles brothers nephew's hamster. anywayzz it was da bombest writtin' i had ever read. ya know what um sayin' k i'm out. keep it real on da flipside. seriously you are a really gracious writer. i love the way the sentences flow together like one poetic ebb... as though you had opened wide the gates of eden and bit into the biggest red apple - A true tree of knowlege in the wonderful world of lesbianism. Upon reading this delicate river of words i feel as thought i'm one with god, humanity, and our dear mother earth. Again i thank you for graciously exposing this fine work of, not only literature, but art. Only God could create such an artist.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
o i really like this. WOW! the description... very well done! um there are some places that read a little awkward but besides that it is really good.

a few things:

"“Oh no please don’t. I like the darkness. I can’t take the light I’m very sensitive…very. This room is perfect. I thank you so much Ms. Ramos. You don’t know what this means to me,” Sophette shrieked joyfully." if she 'shrieked' would there be an exclamation point not a comma.

"Her mouth was so sweet like a donut." this made me laugh... sorry but it did maybe sweet treat that revolves around chocolate...women LOVE chocolate lol...

"It was Sophette’s appearance that caused the flesh between her legs to quiver." kinda sounds like she has a cock...

*Silent Writer*

thank you for your review on 'Riders of Ebony'...
Evrae chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
Hey...it's been a long time, hasn't it? I've been so caught up in my academics, it's been hard reading and leaving reviews.

Anyhoo...these last few chapters have really helped in piecing together Sophette and Alyria's Half Light crusade, including Sophette's little fetish with *cough cough* younger and smaller women. The plot is so much more provoking and sensual. Although your other works were similar, this one really pushes the limitations we place on such mythological creatures. The characters just keep on showing me new facets of their lives, which just gives me more incentives to continue reading.

I've also been keeping tabs on your other new piece of work featuring a rather interesting DJ. Love it! Hope to see more of it!
Evrae chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
Half light? What's with that? You've mentioned it several times and I'm dying to find out if it has anything to do with Sophette's past. I pretty know what floats Valentina's boat. I'm still trying to figure out Sophette and her own fantasies. Will keep reading! Love it! Will continue with it!
Sises chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
I would just like to say that I love your stories! I just got done reading all of A heart in the darkness, and now I just got through this one...I hope you update soon. You have a talent for capturing emoution in your writting. Hope to see the new chapter her soon. A fan...

-Sises
Evrae chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
I wanted to cry when I read the scene with Elisa!But both Sophette and Valentina are quite complex and difficult to figure out. Of course that's a good thing. I would hate it so much if I could predict everything. It gives me no incentive to continue reading, so I praise your ability to conjure an intense plot with romantically realistic characters. "Romantically realistic"...what an oxymoron! But your characters are like that. You are a romantic in that you project people as they might be and ought to be (independent, determined, moral). You are a realist in that your characters are possible and deal with crucial real-life problems (I don't know about the vampire bit). They are never tokens of historical costume dramas. Love it! Hope to see more of it!
Evrae chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Wow! How long has it been?...almost two months?This chapter really illustrates the unconventional methods Valentina prefers. I guess you have to go through the pain before receiving the pleasure.I don't know if I can say the same thing about Sophette. She had to endure months of pain and, ultimately, things didn't go the way she hoped they would. But this gives her character so much depth! I love characters that are able to capture and hold on to my is really surpassing the usual tall-tales of vampires that are overwhelming fictionpress and its counterpart .Love it! I'm going on to read more of it!
hiDEADACCOUNT chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
Wow... I've been waiting for an update for a while now. _ Tricked me, that dream sequence, hehe and I thought it was all real.. Anyway, yay an update! I don't understand the Half Light thing right now though, so I'll just wait till the next chappie. _
-Hikari
Hitsumei chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
Okay, well, just so that you feel special, this is the first of my night's crusade of reviews. _ Anyway, you're writing has improved amazingly. I don't know if you're watching your grammar and punctuation or if somebody's editing for you or what, but you have definitely improved. Keep up the good work. There are still some places where it could use a bit of work, but usually it's just small stuff, typos, like using the wrong name and so on. I think you mix up names in this one a bit more than the others, so just keep an eye out for that and you'll be fine.
Anyway, this isn't typically the type of story I read, and yet you've captivated me with it. It takes quite a bit of guts to write a story like this and put it out there, and I respect you for it immensely. I love how you explore different types of relationships, different cultures, different ethnicities...and in this one, even going so far as to bring in a different species. You've come up with a truly twisting plot here, there's the good, the bad, and the ugly, which is perfect. You're stories are never straightforward, which is great. You're constantly bringing in new plot twists and so on, and it always catches my eye.
Well, you've done a fantastic job so far. I hope you keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read your next addition to this story. Just watch the grammar and you're fine.
Take care,
Aya _
Evrae chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
It's finally the weekend...I finally have time to read and review.
I had a nagging feeling when Valentina started experiencing those "pains" after she got up. My nagging feeling was confirmed when Janice showed up...nice little twist by the way. It makes such a bittersweet plot.
Right now the best question I can pose is: Are you having someone edit for you? If you are, then it's doing you a world of good because your writing just seems to be getting better and better.
I'm also hoping to read what you've posted for your Author's Cut fanfic.
Kudos! I'm absolutely loving all the culture tie-ins you've got going on!
Love it! Hope to see more of it!
EmptyNight chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
i love it, keep going
Evrae chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Whoa...dude, that was deep...(background: totally...)
I like that part where you wrote "Evil is a state of mind." That phrase, I think, really places Sophette's perspective of herself and others in the right place. Who would have thought...a vampire with such a past!
I'm into vampires and seduction thing, which brings me to another question? Was Valentina acting out of her own free will after Sophette came home? Or was it one of those vampire mind games in which they use their power to reduce women/men into groveling, whimpering followers? It's just a thought...
But on another note, everything's looking great right now - the plot, the characters, the lengths of the chapters, the grammar, and the punctuation. I'm also very impressed at the different genres you're touching upon, especially this supernatural one...I love a little fantasy at times.
Love it! Hope to see more of it!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »