Reviews for No More!
grip chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
my x girlfriend (from long distance, not inconsolable differences) got raped last week. She feels just like you, a gutter. used and abused. the words are strong, and the pain is real in the poem. You will overcome.
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I felt moved by this, like I knew someone that was raped.

who?

am?

I?

without him.

is the part that I loved. some parts I felt didn't perfectly fit but this was very passionate, I loved the metaphors.
Evan Frost chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Hi. This poem was excellent it captures you and almost brings the situation to life in your head it's so real that you can feel the emotions deeply enough to leave a true and lasting impact.

Thank's for your review by the way. My AIM screen name is on my profile feel free to IM anytime. Or just leave an email through the contact link on my homepage.
al-Salil chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Woah, gurl, you have been busy. Can you email me on would like to talk to you, Juliet
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This means a whole lot to me. It just shows the pain of being in something that you can never be out of, caused by someone else, but always with you, and only you. Horrifying and hard to describe well and poeticly..but you did it.

Its like a thoughtthat your ashamed ofbut will forever be in the back of your you have a meaning?A concept?A metaphor?To help heal me.

Extremely powerful. Favorite stories.
SubliminalMsgs chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Amazing.
Umbrum chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Nice I really like it. Maybe one day you will be free of this for meI am trying to get rid of a few as well.
asyousaid chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Such things in life can break a spirit, and make a poem perfect.
"Do you have a meaning?/A concept?/A metaphor/To help me?" is excellent, wonderful use of language.
This is such an intense piece of work, it makes me want to ring my girlfriend right now and tell her I love her. I think I will.
hate-fueled chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wow!
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is so powerful...I love it!
Deep Shadows chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I like the imagery and the details. It makes the reader feel the anguish.
Toodles,
Deep Shadows
myno chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
i hope this isn't from personal experience... it's very poignant, it almost made me cry, thinking of similar memories burned forever into my mind... excellent poetry.
Virusware chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Sounds like you had this happen to you, i mean its so... There.
Ruana chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
*shudders* i love it.
pandagirl11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Good words, deep insightful poetry. If you have time, check out "The Search" and R&R! )