Reviews for No More!
Lancealot chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I like the way that you only let a few words be in each sentence. It makes one pause and think. Keep it up and hope to read more of your work!
abs1247 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
that was very powerful. i love your work that i've read so far. you're a great writer. thank you for reviweing my poems. i appreciate it. in my spare time i'll review plenty of yours in return.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
That was really intense...kind of creepy, but I liked the description.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
wow.. amazing use of language... awesome job ::adds to favs::
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Chilling imagry and detail that pierces you right to your very soul. I honestly felt like I was part of it all. Wonderful writing, even though it's chilling.
Hawke
Oath chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This is once again an amazing poem and i just love your style. But one thing:
for the dead ones
and my own skin dieing
The word, dieing didn;t fit for me, idk.. it didn't flow that one part, maybe i diff. word?
tabiboi chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Oh my God! This was wonderful. I am so close to crying.. It was like I was right there. It really makes me think about all the rapes that happen everyday that we never know about. Keep writing!
Akaiyume chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Wow, it's a bit too long to my taste, but I know I make long poems too. Anyway I thought it was a very good poem, keep it up,
Akainoyume
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Outstanding poem. So full of raw emotion and so very well conceived.
Exceptional, there is no other word that suitably describes the words you have conveyed here.
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
Clear-Water-Jem chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Hey I love it!
Ryan
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
My dear Juliet-what can I say to that. -m-
p.s I’m (too) young to be old.
Jina-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
That was so good. O_o; It kicked the crap out of my poetry. I think you should really keep it up.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
wow. that was so sad. I really like the way you started this, but toward the middle, it kind of felt like you were rambling. But you pulled it together in the end. good job.
kezya chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Oh, a difficult subject, but you dealt with it splendidly.
"my bones curl" - I love that phraze. And many others. You have a gift with words.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2