Reviews for Winter
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
gawd i've been neglecting you horribly! how utterly - wait, there's something to describe it:
'*smacks head on table* *sob* i deserve to be hated. kill me. kill the stupid bitch.'
there, i have officially taken it off your hands. be depressed no longer, chica mia. ;)
as for this poem - it's out of this world. it floats, it shimmers, it sings yet mournfully, beautifully. i loved so many individual lines . . . i'd end up quoting half the poem if i tried to mention them all. i will however point out this one: "and never know the beauty of death" utterly captivating. actually the final couplet in its entirety was stunning. the entire piece was stunning! i should hope you like this poem! it certainly deserves to be liked, m'dear. ;) infinite kudos!
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Another beautiful poem, Mia. But I've come to expect no less from you. I just love your imagery. You have a real gift for it. It's gorgeous.
Adriana M. Hauer chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
ma chérie, you see, i came. i saw. and i reviewed. brilliant poem, as always, i'm especially proud of you for actually finding a rhyme for 'charcoal', an enterprise which I thought near-impossible. lovely and bitter-sweet. love you so much :)
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
oh, very chilling my chica, dark...im shivering quite profusely now. i quite liked the idea of treasuring human mortality. i loved the line "nor expire that so craved last breath" very intriguing and such a great conclusion in more ways than one. great work, kudos!
yay for the update!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I really like it.. who knows if I really get the meaning or not, but i do know this.. its awesome
Fae chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Aww, that's so sweet... and yet so sad. I LOVE the imagery and the comparisions you make in this poem.. they're awesome... this is such a creatively written poem with your descriptions, although I already knew you had an amazing talent with imagery. I LOVE those two lines "Mother to this girl abandoned at birth,
Child to this angel robbed of her halo" I don't know why.. but I do. wonderful poem! And I'm glad ficpress decided to start working