Reviews for universal
ginger88 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Ilike it. great job .
shinco chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Oh, yeah, this one's awesome, too! The 2nd line caught me again! It gives thew illusion of all kinds of stars bursting and colliding and stuff! AWESOME! GO SHAZAAM!
shinco chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
Oh, wow, that was awesome, Shazaam! I especially loved the 2nd line! That was so cool! Gonna read the next chapter now, lol GO SHAZAAM!
simpleplan13 chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
I love "shouting quietly"... short and beautiful
Safira chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
First off, “appear blank globe” is an eye catching title – nice! This is a haiku that reminds one of the insignificance of the Self in contrast to this majestic world and beyond. It leaves me feeling infinitesimal and awe of this universe – a feeling, which if you allow, overwhelms you completely. “Buried swimming pool” is an interesting analogy for our mother earth.

Cheers, Autumn.
breezy nostrils chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
love the middle line. nice work.
bipedalcooney chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
This is such a great collection, I love the imagry and mood throught these haikus. My favorites are Luminous Blood and Craved Termination. All of these are great. Definatley keep writing.
Safira chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
This haiku holds two interesting takes on the night sky. For as long as I can remember, the night sky has always been perfect to me – each silver speck always there in place one night after the other. For you to describe it is as “galactic light year chaos” is definitely unexpected. It brings to mind the thought that Man’s fate is mapped out in the stars, and for it to be in chaos would reflect our very troubled world at the moment, would it not? I suppose like most things it boils down to perspective. Are you “The Optimist” that sees a simple starlit sky, or “The Pessimist” that sees an oppressed stretch of black in chaos? I would like to believe I am the former, but who knows? People change.

Cheers, Autumn.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
wonderful energy!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 9 . 10/20/2006
Wonderful command of language - getting at the heart of the "matter"
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
Intriguing.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
Excellent diction - a rich equation of imagery.
FunkyFlower chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
wow. this is breathtaking. beautiful imagery. makes me think of a lot of rebellion...probably cuz of the last line. lol. awesome :)

mez
FunkyFlower chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
i like this. it just screams inner power...secrecy...mystery etc. loved it :)

mez
FunkyFlower chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
hmm, i like the inetesting perspective u brought with 'buried swimming pool'...sorta shows a different lime light. lol. *shrugs* great job,

Mez