Reviews for Chained
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
It's so easy to get stuck in the past... to have those moments that still hit home and awake feelings just as strong as when it first happened. Great job conveying this! I love your format you have.. it's like your own personal style, and it does a great job for your poetry. :)
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Simply lovely.
The One and Only
oh odette chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
that is really good. i like your style of writing, the way the rythm works and whatnot, its really quite different and awesome. great stuff.
oh and thank you for your reveiw, it made me happy.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Interesting...it is still leaving me to think all this over.
KatyGirl1219 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This is extremely, extremely poignant! I love, love, *LOVE* it! Its so excellent, Fab; how *DO* you do it?
(btw...I've got some new stuff out. do me a vavour and check it out? i'd love your opinion)
katy x0x0x0x
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
beautifully written
Grim Spirit chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
As usual it was a really good poem - it was really unique, and read well - it's one of those poems which you can read several times and is just as good to read as the first. Anyways, cool poem.
Grim Spirit.
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Hmm... quite intersting. 'Twas highly enjoyable to read, though I'm afraid a single perusal on my part will not be enough to fully understand your concept. But no matter, this was excellent work. Your handle on language is magnificent; it gives the work a fuller, more vibrant sense. I wish you the best of luck.
Have God blessed day,