Reviews for Wings
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aww... this is so adorable... although I'm not sure "adorable" is the right word. It's uplifting, and it reminds me of the quotes on your profile, like the Burne and Tolkien ones. A few parts seemed a bit too didactic, but the metaphor was wonderful, and I really liked the bit about there being a flower to catch you. Very original and sincere. (I don't know if you like anime, but I just got back from a movie called Howl's Moving Castle, and this poem truly reminded me of it, the love part, that is.)

Wonderful. Keep writing!

Also, since I noticed you return reviews, in your review, can you answer this question for me? The Alice in Wonderland movie mentioned in your favorites - is there a scene with a chess set on a table and a dragon seen through the mirror? And are there any scenes in black and white? See, I saw a clip of a movie years ago when I was four or five, and it's been imprinted in my memory, but no matter how hard I look I can't seem to find that movie. I had a hunch it might be another version of Alice in Wonderland, but I have no idea.

Thanx for writing such a lovely poem!
Warm-Summer-Day chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
...wow.
I liked this. It was really well put together. A very beautiful poem.
Great work!
Care
Archer In The Shadows chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Absolutely beautiful. That was a deep conversation we had that night, and I thank you for opening up my eyes just a little bit more... never lose that ability. You are incredible.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
That was excellent! Beautiful analogies used. The verse lengths were appropriate, and the lines definitely flowed well. Well done.