Reviews for The Ballad Of Tobias Hemingway
fudgesikles chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hey. loving this so far. didya know that there's actually a guy named toby hemingway? he's an actor. just thought to letcha know.

peace.
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So far it's cute. I like the blatant cheek in the note :)
Von Gough's Paintings are chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I LOVE the story of Psyche and Cupid, so when I read this story I was over-joyed. I abore your modern take on the myth, pairing a spunky Jane-Austen in converse heroine and a even more quirky, marches to the beat of their own drum hero, the great and flamboyant, Mr. Tobias Hemingway. Its material I cant even find in any published "young adult" writer today. So thanks perfect sonnet for a great new story!

Oh by the way I thought you'd be interested to know (if you didnt all ready) that there is a Tobias "toby" Hemingway! He is a young actor who plays in the flim "Feast of Love"
jim morrison says hi chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I LOVE this story! Not only is it extremely witty and totally orginal, it is also BEAUTIFUL in concept. I hope you will contuine to write and update this story!
Can't Read My Poker Face chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I love this story. It's adorable. The notes, the mythology, the story of Cupid and Psyche, the name Tobias Hemmingway...I so wish there was hope of it continuing. I would gladly buy it from a bookstore, or wait for updates. :)
Von Gough's paintings are chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
yES i have found you you perfectly fascinating story. You ballad. I had dreams of u but they were the surreal lies of sleep. I love this story!
Von Gough's paintings are chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I love this story. i cant critic IT cuz its prefect PERFECT!

PLZ WRITE MORE

LOVE ADORING FAN
Damaged chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Quite the mystery, this Tobias Hemingway. I love the add of Cupid and Psyche. When I was a lot younger I was in a play where I played Psyche, so this brought a smile back to my lips from the memory. Are you going to continue writing this story? I think you should.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
I lost my place... lol. Anyway, now I found it again and I'm back to reading this. This was really funny! I love the way you're writing this! I'd really love it if you'd update!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
First of all, this was weird. But I really, really liked it! "There isn't much around to change in the first place, so if it does, it's as noticeable as the Pope mooning the congregation during a church service" was the best line ever! I really love that your writing style changes depending on the story and character's voice. Good work! I'll read the next chapter later and I'm looking forward to it!
Fairy in Black and White chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Wow...what an interesting writing style! This is so awesome that I just added the story to my favorites list! I hope you'll write more soon! It's wonderful! And I love all of the notes, they are so funny!
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Looks promising already! I was attracted to your story because it was related to the myth of Cupid and Psyche. That's gotta be my favorite of all Greek mythology! It's so wonderful! I hope chapter 2 is just as good.