Reviews for The Poetry In Red
PaulAsaran chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Inspiration poems are almost always wonderful! Occassionally a nice angry poem feels good, y'know? I can't give much criticism; 'spark of inspiration' poems should not be touched, for they usually come out exactly as they should.
redsage chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
nice.. like it very much.. no wait, i love it.. plus i love red so.. yeah...
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
too true! I like the random rhyming bits too. NICE!TRW
Anomander chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Now this is something much more like it! Any poet has it somewhere hidden in him... until he descovers it! The passion for his hate and the fury for his love. It seems that you've done it quite in your rhymes (they're beautiful, by the way). Well done.
Ruby Woo chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I like this one ! I can relate to the exorcism of anger through poetry.
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I know what you mean. Sometimes I have to get up in the middle of the night so the words will justl eave me alone. Now let's see...your poem. Ah, yes. I like the oxymoron "hot with cold sweat". Vivid and placed well. I also liked the fact that you didn't waste any unneeded profanity in this poem. Too many people clutter their poems with curse words intending to make the meaning more powerful, but end up detracting from it instead. The last line, however, needs...I don't know, something. The whole poem is filled with emotional intensity, and it doesn't really tie everyhting together. Keep the concept -you just might want to rephrase it.
-ttfn!
blahblahnothere chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
This was a very good poem! Even if it did seem like it was a little repeated in the beginning, it fits very well. Great job and thanks for the review!
Cornelia Poe Ittree chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
your latest greatest i think that 'the poetry in red' is one of your more organized poems from start to finish. congrats on a well written poem.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Good, sometimes the words just come. -m-
p.s. swep or swept?