Reviews for Everything About You
alorattack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
i'm dreadfully sorry, but your poems overflow with the counting, so I can't read them all now. I'l wait till another time... anyways, this is wonderfully poetic. I love your poetry, so deep, wonderful, true? but interesting... I love it and hope you write even more than the hundreds? that you have already... there are countless teehee:)

TTW:)
Deep Shadows chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Wow, I have an idea of how this feels. You just touched on emotions that have been hidden within for a long time. Tear jerking, this poem was.
Sorry for talking like Yoda.
Toodles,
Deep Shadows
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Incredible language. I love how the different parts come together. I really like this one. Keep it up!
KittyAteMySanity chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow... I absolutely LOVE this one. Very good. I can relate to it so well. Keep up the awesome work!
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
beautifully written! esp luved the ending
tabiboi chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
This is a little scary, but really good! I'm surprised that anyone can get into the vic's head like that, unless, of course, they are the vic.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I liked a lot, a lot! Very good. Kinda hard to read with all the word on different lines but it was ok cos it was so good u had to read on anyway!
Eleriana chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I couldn't believe that poem, it was astounding. Words escape me! The portrayal of the pain and contentment and... bah, it's too good for me to praise it adequately. Just know that I thought it was amazing.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
: incredibly amazing, this is so vivide and the imagry is awesome! such raw emotion. wow!
wantedINheaven chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
That's really powerful... is it on the topic of child abuse? It seems that way... but it could also be a boyfriend or husband abusing his woman?
Great job, by any chance.
Ahou-sama chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I love this poem. The power behind it is , the message it sends. You do good work!
Kenishiro chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
although it's a sad and kind of dark poetry, i like it..
ColdFrost chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This is very powerful. Very well written. The repetition of leaving and then changing it at the end is very effective.
angelbymistake chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
this is awesome! :)
Ameliebabie chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This is truly beautiful and saddening and mysterious, all in one. Only great poetry can make us feel lots of things together. Thanks for sharing this. :)