Reviews for Daddy
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i am amazed of this poem, this poem is so good, that my heart swells at every word, and i choke on the tears that seep past my eyes of wondering of how you can put words together to put such an impact on others... great job! kario
CynicalValentine98 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I'm not religious, but I really liked this poem. My favorite so far. It's very, very good. Makes you think... Wonderful job.
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I like this poem. It is so sad.

Cassandra
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
O_O wowzers! Your sm-art. I like the begining of this poem the best. I like how you can get the point of veiw like you were a child... in the first part when you said "Daddy". I really liked this poem. and if you can read "Your love is suicide"... I really liked your constructive critisism ((spell?))... and I would like to know what I can do to improve on that poem. thank you yet again.

love,GlassRose20
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Thats beautiful, i know where you're coming from, puting in the format of a prayer was a nice touch. Good job-keith Andrew
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
That made me cry. You captured the innocence of a child so well. This poem/prayer was beautiful.
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow, another wonderful piece, a really beautiful poem.

Nuff LuvMatteo
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i like it! very nice.

...but i have to say...ye really must proofread. not doing that can really detract from what you're trying to convey. although one my friend did tell me that i consider things unreadable that 99.9% of the population thinks are fine...probably true, but still. even the most beautifully composed poem can lose a lot when just a few letters are missing or misplaced.

but i still really like the poem!
LSMunch chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
interesting. i like it. Keep up the good work, though i think you will whether i tell you to or not. LOL
Oath chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Not worth looking at? How could you say such a thing about such uplifting poetry? *shakes fist* This is definitly on my fav. storys list, heck on my fav. authors list. The vulnerability in that little boy was heartwrenching, it made me tear up. Wonderful poem but one grammar thing, you spelled do not as donnot. Not a biggie though.
Horse-Lover53 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Great job! so much emotion
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Thank you all so much. This is one of the few pieces that I am truly proud of and I am honored that you were so touched by it. Thank you for telling me what you thought, I really, really appreciate it.
Fiontari chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This poem hits close to home. It is emotional and morbid, but at the same time it's uplifting and hopeful. The beginning gets to me with the child's ignorance and the way the child is asking, "why?". And when he/she sees those things, it's like the ending of their innocence. Wonderful job love.
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
wow, jeez. a very touching piece for sure. just so strong. makes me want to cry.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*bursts into tears* oh my... I could see myself so clearly in both sides of this poem... the scarred girl, the crying child, hurting and suffering while wanting to ease the hurt of others... these are absolutely wonderful. *wipes away tears* just wonderful.