Reviews for Love
Jameela chapter 24 . 1/27/2005
this fic was so gr8, u did a gr8 job ;)
Blu-Skye chapter 25 . 1/14/2005
Great job! I had lost this story and i was looking for it forever because I had lost the title, and when i finally found it, I had jumped for joy. I think you did an awesome job, and I encourage you to write more stories like this when you can! You have my praise!Blu_Skye
majo chapter 25 . 1/4/2005
hi psychoaddict.. long time without knowing about you!your stories are very very good, i didnt know you like writting.. ok, i hope you have millions of stories like this one, you write like a pro! lolsaludos! y perdon por el ingles chafa jeje! pasa por mi pag algun dia.
Charmed Piper chapter 25 . 1/2/2005
wow! that was so good! and its true. most ppl r like that and do think that they love a person. lol
Embraceme11 chapter 21 . 12/31/2004
Oh my God! Mike and Marietta are the only two I like in the story! Well, don't get me wrong, I like Sylvie, I just think she is really dumb for forgiving Alan so much. But it only makes the story better! Anyway, I started crying when I read that Mike died... I never cry over a story. Great work.
DragonFaeLynn chapter 24 . 12/22/2004
So the plot thickens! Oh my gosh you have to update soon or i'll go mad with curiosity. the suspense is killing me, not literally ofcourse, but you know what i mean. any way, good story, i can't wait to read more.
DragonFaeLynn chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
she is pretty stupid... that's all i have to say about that... continue reading i shall... next chapter -
DragonFaeLynn chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
O! I knew it! what a jack ass! Humph! I feel sorry for Marietta she's nice and everything's getting thrown into her face. Pff. It's not her fault. (crosses arms over chest and frowns) I don't like people like that, they piss me off... whatever, i guess i should read more and see if he really is an ass like he is coming across as or if he is just "special" and i use that term very losely...
DragonFaeLynn chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
o... Now we get to see the real side of alan... my guess is that he is a jerk, but what the heck do i know? anyway, im really interested in this story. its pretty good right now and im gonna go and read more and when i finish i shall review again. peace~
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
'That night, I danced like I had never danced before. Alan turned out to be a pretty good dancer too. He danced so close to me that I could feel his warm body against mine. As I danced with him, all I could think about was that I was in love with this guy. After a whole hour of dancing, I got tired, so Alan and I went back to where Marietta was sitting.' In 5 sentences, u use 'dance' 6 times! Try and find different words like 'move'.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
i really like the story so far, but a couple of CC points. You tend to repeat yourself, espesh with 'cute guys' and 'gorgeous guys'. Try some more descriptive words. also, Sylvie knows his name is Alan before he even says so.i would say keep going, but i'm on the first chapter of 24, so it would seem you already have!
vampiregoddessblood chapter 25 . 12/13/2004
o...whats behind the door...what about that girl that claimed she was alan was her boyfriend...

may i note that alan is a BITCH!oops i said that "aloud"
boole chapter 24 . 12/11/2004
hey update soon! i'm wetting mai pants waiting!
just someone chapter 24 . 12/4/2004
I really think you should end it between Sylvie and Alan... he's an ass, and its really bugging me!
vampiregoddessblood chapter 23 . 11/24/2004
goodkeep writin and longer chapter please!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »