Reviews for Love
shaz chapter 23 . 11/24/2004
the only thing that bugs me is that you dont say its marieets point of view. when its her turn, just put at the top: marietta's point of view, then itll be clearer...other than that, good update, nothing much happening, but thats OK...im sure you got stuff up your sleeve!
vampiregoddessblood chapter 22 . 11/23/2004
you got me really hating alan nowcan u PLEASE expose what alans job is so that sylviecan dump him and help out marietta
KuranthiaValentine chapter 9 . 11/22/2004
im on chapter 9 now,, and i think its pretty good, you have a few vital gramatical errors but otherwise i think the plotline you have going is fairly realistic. congrats on your interaction between the main char and her best friend, very sterdy
Catherine Abellanosa chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
OMG! this story is absolutely astounding! i've been wanting to review it for a number of times but the stupid site would always have an error...well, anyway, keep up the good work!thanks for the kind review by the way...:
bah humbug chapter 21 . 11/15/2004
hey me again. i apologize if my last review came off kinda bitchy. i didnt mean to. just some questions. how old is everyone is this story? how long have sylvie and alan been together? also, maybe have her move out to be supportive of marietta ( as in getting a place with her friend), and then sylvie can show alan how things would be with her gone. or too just give them distance, maybe she'll see his true colors, or have another male become genuinely interested in her. i dunno, just some thoughts.
PS. sorry about the personal problems. i went through a lot of shit when i was around 15-16 as well, and it sucked!
vampiregoddessblood chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
hey
i like your story
but stupid website wouldnt let me review yoru story
keep writing
i wonhdering what his job is
(hint hint, nudge nudge)
bah humbug chapter 20 . 11/14/2004
okay, i understand she is naive and too trusting of alan, but now she is being just plain dumb! this story is getting kinda lame. same old thing. she does something, alan criticizes her, she gets sad and acts like an idiot, alan apologizes, she thinks everything is perfect. i dunno, honestly the last 5 or 6 chapters have been kinda dull and repetitive.
simply-frondle chapter 19 . 11/6/2004
O_x thanks for updating. she's pathetic. lol
Qryous chapter 19 . 11/6/2004
Go I HATE Alan! He is so mean! I'll never trust anyone now! *teras in eyes*
naivete chica chapter 18 . 11/2/2004
Nice! I luv this story...you're a good writer. I lyk how there's always something happening, and it's never boring.
My advice would be to make scenes longer...even though it's good to have a story with heaps of thing happening, I think you need to slow down the pace a big. And also...your chapters r very short. Maybe you should take every 3(approx.) chapters and combine them into one longer chapter.
Keep writing!
~Luv
n[a]ivete chic[a]
simply-frondle chapter 18 . 10/29/2004
I read your whole story, and its very well put together. You have a good perspective for sylvie, and a good description of alan, marietta, and mike. even the mom! Wonderful job, keep going, and knock some sense into this chick!
SF
a fan chapter 18 . 10/28/2004
cmon slyvie! get ya act together! surely the signs are there? he aint right! and the woman? gr this story is making me angry...only cause its so damn good and makes you wanna SCREAM at the characters!
good stuff!
Lola Sanchez chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
Alan is being a right fucking asshole! Surely he can offer some sort of support, after all, he IS working the big time?
Please let marietta have some good luck...this is such a sad chapter...i know what its like to have cancer, fortunetly I was only 2, and dont remember anything.
Anyways, I hope something happy happens for Sylvie...I dont trust Alan's 'money making legally' job...
acasiarabbit chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
My god... I know exactly what it's like to be in a relationship like this, and I must say that this story was very well written.. I just think that somethings culd be explained more thoroughly. Like... In some scenes, you seem to be rushing through like you're being pressured to do so... Oh well, Awesome story, I can't wait for you to finish it.
vampiregoddessblood chapter 14 . 10/20/2004
i was wonderin what his work was...
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »