Reviews for Love
InLust chapter 14 . 10/19/2004
Alan is really creepy...I'm thinking maybe he's into drugs or something...i just dont get if he's making all that money from a 'job' then why cant he tell her? Gr dont you hate it when youre busy reading/writing and the phone rings? Good thing i have an answering machine now...
Anyways I'm really loving this story, looking forward to reading more...keep it up, you really know who to write convincing characters...good on you!
love chapter 14 . 10/19/2004
it is great. i love how u r updateing really often. this is wonderful story and i cant wait to see what happens.
Crecy chapter 13 . 10/17/2004
Pretty cool story. Please update soon.
Byez 4 Nowz
crecy
vampiregoddessblood chapter 13 . 10/16/2004
GREAT story! but wat i really want to know is...
what is alan's real job?
vampiregoddessblood chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
make that chapters longer, but by the way,
you cant have an abortion after 3 months
ATTITUDE01 chapter 12 . 10/9/2004
ya know! Alan's turning into an asshole! i wanna know if he's cheating on sylvie or not! wll post the next chap soon, bye!
Kezza chapter 12 . 10/8/2004
I like this story! Update SOON!
cat chapter 12 . 10/8/2004
this story is good...but i think that sylvie should've known Alan was bad for her by now. Anyway great work and hope next chap comes out soon! :D
peachette02 chapter 11 . 10/7/2004
Really good story. Keep writing, please! I like to check every day after school! pleze update as soon as possible!
crazeechiken chapter 11 . 10/7/2004
hey dis story id REALLI REALLI good! keep it up! have u ever thought of writing a book like this? its realistic and emotional. I luv it!
ATTITUDE01 chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
OMG! that bastard! I hate vinnie! well i hope they stay together but the whole marietta thing is kinda saddening. g2g lates
sweet-angel101 chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Wow...but he is turning out to be a total control freak!
dreamcatcher3107 chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
HOLLY BELONI!
Hahaha good story, psycho. I like your writing a lot. You chose a good topic for a "romance story", maybe it'll show some kinds of people that luv ain't perfect and if you keep looking for it you'll never find it.
AnywayZ see ya tomorrow... bye bye
again... good story
sweet-angel101 chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Sounds like this guy is only in for the sex about her. Oh well, need to see more later.
sweet-angel101 chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Well...hope her destiny is true...
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »