Reviews for The wounded girl inside of me
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Really touching...;-; ::Hugs::

Noelle
myno chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
i... well... i can relate, on a smaller scale i think, but still... I know how hard it is when the memories come back. I have a daily reminder because I still live with my former tormentor- my brother- and facing him every day and seeing his hands that stripped me on my innocence has made me rather jaded. It's an exquisite poem, your emotion comes through clearly, and though it may be hard for some to read, it is honest, and your pain is real, as is evident in the poem. I'm glad you know that God can heal all pain, He is the reason I'm still alive and probably the reason you are as well.
Ivriniel chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This poem really touched me..perhaps because it is really straight-to-the-point. I cannot tell you how I'd wish you hug you at the moment ;_;
656 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This poem reaches very close to my heart. I was raped, as you know, when I was 10, and I still struggle with it, every day. I know what it is to feel shame, and need. To hate and to want so badly. To feel so dirty and hate all things pure when you search desperatly to find them, and are denied, time and time again. You captured all these things so rawly, and so ...passionately?... If I may use the word. Your emotions were powerful, beyond words, is what I'm trying to say.

And yet, you and I have the one thing that can give us all we need. The one person who can love us, as pure as we never could be. It is indeed a comforting thought to know we have someone, a true Lover Of Our Souls, that knows how we really are to be treated. He can love us in a way that no one ever can or could.

"He can take all the hurt and pain away" they say. Yes, He can, but at times I believe he does not take it away, but makes it livable, if you know what I mean.. The pain is there, the memories are still there, but the Love, the Peace,they come too. That, my dear, is the only reason I live today. I know it may be the only reason you live too..

*massive huggle*
True Talker chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
I am deeply sorry that you had gone through this you DIDN'T deserve this. YOU do DESERVE GOOD and POSITIVE things in YOUR life, YOU DO DESERVE to be HAPPY. Again, if you ever need to talk just PM me and I will be there for YOU. Yes, this is a truly SERIOUS offer.
True Talker chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
It is NEVER/NOT ever the victim's fault and those who have done wrong to others one way or another their judgement day will come and they will not like the answer that they find. Again, my offer is always open.
True Talker chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I am deeply sorry that you had gone through this and you DIDN'T deserve it - you ONLY deserve good and positive things in your life and YOU DESERVE to be happy. Again, my offer is ALWAYS open.
True Talker chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Again, if you need to talk then I will be there for YOU - just PM me if you need to talk. Yes, I am being quite SERIOUS.
True Talker chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I am deeply sorry that you had gone through this and just so that you know you didn't deserve this. Again, I am going to continue to offer this to you - if you need to talk just PM me and I will be there for YOU.
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This makes me sad to think of what you must have gone through as YOU DON'T deserve to be treated that way and NO one does. Again, my offer is ALWAYS open. You may find that I repeat this a lot because I do so when I feel that it is necessary to do so.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hier wiederum überrascht mich die Rubrik "Religion"?

Auf den 2. Blick ist mir klar, dass die verletzte Hand sich auf Jesus bezieht?

Eine eindrucksvolles Gedicht, auch mit den Wiederholungen, gefällt mir!
myno chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
how well i know the feeling. lovely poem, particularly the ending.
Haunted-dreams05 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This was very good. I understand this because I can relate. Thanks for sharing your feelings.
Syrins chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Very beautiful, and inspirational. Neatly written with a rythm that you couldn't help but melt to. The lines were very well thought out, or out of blur, very nice. Swift and great, and metaphorical. You could almost see the girl. Her exploration. Very nice.
Getuie chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I love the reference to Jesus as "Wounded Hand" and then "Wounded Friend". How sad how many can relate to this... *sad smile* But then there's Hope and Love in those wounded hands, aren't there?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »