Reviews for See You At The Fair
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
There's an eternal wait in this poem, I really enjoyed this, good write.
SilentStones chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
ooh I like it. It's so powerful and desolate, yet, once again, full of job!

Kali
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
my poem First Dance DOES kinda remind a person of this... this is a wonderful poem... great job!
kuasso chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
and this is sweet. the 'never had a chance to whisper it/even just to the wind' and 'and that's it'. it strikes me as factual and emotional at the same time.

besides, i'm a sucker for romance
diana chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
i like the poem. there's no definite reason for the emotions. it's just there, remaining unexplained. yet the persona grabs it whole-heartedly. and it's overflowing
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
thats so powerful. I love it. It's beautiful...I think that's my word for the day-beautiful-lol...if I had room on my favourites, consider it on there...it's on my long list FictionPress won't allow me to show...
skyblue-rocks chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
wow. i like the way you write, it's so pretty. keep up your work!
fettered outcast chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
very excellent!...i loved it it's excellent. i love your metaphors and ur writing style...bravo!

fo
battousai24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hey. Yeah... I remember you. Lol. Oh, sorry 'bout the question mark part. Lol. Good work, by the way. Thanks for the review. I'll try to review more of your works soon.
ashes-of-paradise chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I can really relate to this poem. in fact, i've probably written or at least thought just about the same thing.

very well done
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Your music taste seems to resemble mine...

Anyway, that was a nice poem. I had a vision of an ancient ruins and... I dunno, it's just playing round and round in my mind. I like it.
The Green Tea Slammer chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
My favorite of your works, although I loved Raindrop's mourning simplicity, this has more depth. One comment, keep it simple, use words that are short and sweet. For example, replace memoirs with memory. All and all, it is excellent!
cheeseworth chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
this is a nice poem; subtle yet powerful. longing and regret nicely infused. good one.
Ro Serpens chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This is good :)
and thanks for your review.
Songs of sorrow chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Thats really good. Keep on expressing your feelings, its great stuff.
S.O.S x