Reviews for Come Forward
Vicki chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
No! You can't end it here! This story is Brilliant! :D Seriously, I loved every minute of it! *Puts on big puppy-eyes and whines* Please update this story soon.
Kayleigh chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Wow, that's brilliant! Any chance of an update?
elbowrocks911 chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
I hope you do more soon, I really love this!
shakeahand55 chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
Wow! I hope your going to do more some day, I love Most Haunted, and reading this, I felt like I was actually watching the show...I loved this!-Andrea
hokorii chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
Oh and I love the direction "Derek" and "Yvette" are headed. :) I'm a big Yvette fan anyway, I just started watching this show 3 days before Halloween, the Live episodes. We just got it in America. :)
hokorii chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
I love this story! I've been reading it for the past hour straight. I hope you can update soon. :)
Jillian chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Nice story! Continue soon. I just started watching Most Haunted. If you want another channel that has it watch Travel Channel (if you know it) Fridays at 9 (night) and 12 (Midnight) then again Saturdays at 10 (Morning.

Send me a E-mail sometime.
Fighting-this-War chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
love it ! well apart from what i can tell to be a blooming relationship beteen 'Derek' and 'Yvette' cos i'm a Karl/Yvette girl :) but loved their sweetness to start off :)Its actually given me a good idea for a story, update soon, xx
Strikeout chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
ARGH! (screams and faints) You wrote more! How can I ever thank you - my day has been made!

Funny as ever - I loved the first few paras. Yvvy's thoughts are so amusing and some of the things she comes out with have me snorting with laughter, earning weird looks from my roomie! The pulling a sickie bit cracked me up so much - it's just so Yvvy!

As for holding Alec's hand, I think I'd be a lot more tempted to reach for Fred's *cough* Phil's ;-) but there's no accounting for taste...

And despite your A/N I'm gonna continue begging - pleas give us more! It's just SO good!
Fliss chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Oh, Alec is just a darling. I adored the little exchange of silence between Alec & Yvelyn - you could sense how awkward that situation must have been.

I'd love to see more of what Mark makes of Yvelyn & Alec's relationship - although I suppose that would throw the narrative off kilter.

" And because when I’m scared out of my wits, I tend to head for the largest bloke I can find, which is usually Alec or Fred. "

Squee!
Strikeout chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Please, please, PLEASE update this. I love it so much! It's really become quite an obsession - I've printed it out and everything. Don't make me start harrassing you for an update, coz I will if that's what it takes... ;-) Nah, seriously, I think this is one of the most entertaining fics I've ever read on this site. Please write more!
Luton Airport chapter 6 . 12/20/2004
Ah, I like how this story is coming along. Yvelyn is starting to realise what's happening with her and Mark.

It's nice that Yvelyn hid behind Mark when Alec was being possesed. And I still like it that it's always Alec that it seprating them in their moments (even if it's indirectly, with Matt talking baout Alec)

I also like the way the team dynamic is coming together, with all the little stories and such.

Poor old Mark, I feel for him, I'd like to see more of his thoughts.. if that's even possible with it being from Yvelyn's POV, would it be?

I still like the Tom and Fred friendship thing - it'd be cute to have something like, Mark suggesting that maybe Tom could go somewhere for a vigil, and have them say they're not too happy about it, and then have Fred offer to go with him (maybe offering his services a bit too quickly ;) hehehe), and that reassures Tom enough to go off and do the vigil. It'd be a little subtext, without taking away from the main storyline, perhaps.

Maybe it'd be cool for Yvelyn to phone Alec at home now - mirroring is actions and all that.

It'd also be totally good for Mark to do something REALLY nice for Yvelyn, and then have her be all unappreciative/whatever, and have that set him off, make him less 'nice' even if only for a minute - give their charatcers and relationship a different dimension.

Yikes, sorry about all the suggestions, feel free to ignore them! I love this story, and really want to see it continue - I really really want to see how Alec and Yvelyn get together (if they do)

Keep up the good work!

-Luton-
Strikeout chapter 6 . 12/19/2004
Yes, I've finally stopped being lazy and logged in to review! Yet another great chapter filled with some great moments between the crew, particularly the deeper look into Mark and Yvvy's relationship.

I just got one ickle insignificant moan. Why did you have to name the object of my heart's desire Fred? No offence to anyone called Fred but it just isn't a sexy name for me. Phil, on the other hand... ;-)
Felicity chapter 6 . 12/18/2004
There's nothing better than a plot to sink your teeth into.

It's interesting to see how the characters act when there are less people around to observe them - specifically Mark/Yvelyn; Matt/Mark; Matt/Yvelyn/Alec.

You can just imagine the atmosphere in the room when Matt walks in on the embrace. I liked that the only person who shows a little discomfort is Matt - it speaks volumes about the relationship between Mark & Yvelyn. The part about Mark instinctively knowing that Yvelyn needed a hug had me squealing like pig.

It's wonderful to see more of the relationship between Alec & Yvelyn! I love that Alec was a little dubious about phoning Yvelyn! ;D

I can't wait to see what becomes of the suggestion of jealousy on Mark's dramatic stuff!

I loved Tom's little adventure.

"..First I got scared, then I got lost.."

He's so adorable!

The best line, though, has to be the summary of Alec's behaviour from Mark!

To conclude - loved it. :)
Strikeout chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
Hah, the comment about Robert's aim in life being to prove them wrong...that made me laugh so much! The way Fred annoys Tom is also great - I can see Fred being such a wind-up merchant, especially with the website! And Yvvy not screaming anymore...merely shrieking...you're doing so well with this fic!