Reviews for Dark One
M L chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Why is Rebecca the one acting as if he's out of line? She is the one who broke the treaty.
M L chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
More spelling mistakes and odd inconsistencies. It's a good story, otherwise.
M L chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Interesting, it reminds me of the desert people, I forget their name, from Zelda: ocarina of time. Yes, the video game. I picture these people living in the desert, I guess. Anyways, great idea, I'll keep reading. There is quite a few spelling errors, however, that you might want to fix.
Cass chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
Hey there girl! ok so glad to finally get some updates I was beginging to think you were goin to leave me hangin here?lol... wonderfully written... but you might want to check out the last paragraph of chap 12... k? there are some words that dont quite fit...other than that its awesome! cant wait for the next one...lol g2g ttyl...lylas...

Always,Cass
Cass chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
Hey Lacey,
this computer wont let me sign in. would figure hunh? well I'm at school and just finished readin ur story. bout time lol. I've said I was gonna finish for the past 3 weeks now. its great. oneof ur best by far. cant wait to read the next chapter. u had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I'm interested to see what happens next. well g2g. ttyl.
Always
Cass
skitbunny chapter 7 . 10/9/2004
Some spelling errors, but that isn't such a big deal I guess :) I think you should explain and go into some points and parts of the story a little deeper. Don't really know how to explain it though, lol, but other than that, pretty good.
-skitten
Hekete chapter 9 . 10/5/2004
yay! write more soon!
Daughter of the Faeries chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
Very good, though I must suggest longer chapters. Short chapters have a tendancy to make the story seem a little choppy. It might help if you didn't update so often, but when you do if you would make the chapters longer. Another thing is that when you have dialouge you're supposed to start a new paragraph every time you switch who is speaking. I really like this story and hope you continue.
Tsuraseyu chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
this a good story so far.
Sarah chapter 7 . 9/21/2004
gezz! kinda short is right! But this story is awesome, you are an amazing writer!
Hekete chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
Ohh please write more soon! I love it
AD chapter 5 . 9/16/2004
Hey. Me. AD. Very interesying so far, like it. Full sentences impossible, I climbed a mountain today. Blah. Anyway, what's up with this werid Ally person? And Babbles' plan? V. cool. can't wait for more!
Sarah chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
I know the author personally, and I had no idea that she was such a romantic story writer, it was so good, I was sorry there wasn't more!
Anna chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
You were right it is pretty good? I wonder if you will have him kill her eventually, because she is the real leader, and hates triplets and twins? Anyway, i'll see ya on friday!
The Wandering Musician chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Very good. I really like this story. I have two suggestions, though: check your spelling and grammer before you post something and try to write longer chapters. Otherwise, it's a great story. Please continue!