Reviews for Gone
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is so sad and so full of such raw emotion, i can really relate, in the last month 3 people all around 19 died in my neck of the woods and it's so upsetting, this really reminds me of my poem "gone" mainly due to them having the same name, although mine was influenced by a death and it isnt actually about the death of the person, but this is great, much better than my poem, really heartfelt and genuine x weasel within x
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
I tried to write a poem about loss once, but I think you do a far better job then me of captureing the mood.

Keep it up.
Kressida chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
this one was really beautiful, alex! i love it, it was short, but to the point and very honest and sad and true. it reminds me of the time my grandma died...
luv zai
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Aw! So much emotion coming through on this! I love it!
origamikitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I think this piece would be more powerful without rhyme. And if you elaborated more.
orangepen23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
eh, it's a tad choppy in spots. The rhyming sounds really forced in spots. I think that if you were to revise it and rearrange it, then I think that it would be wonderful. I think that there is a lot of feeling in the piece, but the expressions aren't quite up to scratch.