Reviews for 12:01 at Night
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This is Pretty good. I like.
Icatora chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow... and as I'm reading this, it's creative, it's messy, but I really enjoyed it. Great work.

-Icatora
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I love all the messyness we can feel in this.
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
hey thanx for the review on my poem "why"...i agree that it is sad...i cant believe that you arent one for poetry...this poem, though about a simple topic, was acctually quite good...i think you should write some more poems...you know... writing on simple subjects is how Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Emily Dickenson, and Edgar Allen Poe started out and look at them...millions of people read their stuff...i would love it if you would r and r on my other poetry...and please look at my favorites lists and read some of them and review...well thanx...sry this is such a long review...

Jessicadarkness falls
Hermoics chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I like your constructive critisism. I agree about the periods and recently I've been experimenting w/ my work. You are one of the ionly peoples who give me constructive critisism, and I appreciate it much. If you wanna be my number 1 fan then that's great. The title is all yours, because no one else wants to take it. I like your poems, it's how I feel at about 4 am. Aneways gotta run shall review l8r. Aneways Love Hermoics
apromptedpoet chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Oh I like this O_o Very good but really creepy at the same time. Oh, I've got the shiveries _ Keep writing.
b_d
Much Love,
Suicidal_Greeting
Eleriana chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
The feeling of loneliness comes across very well. And the imagery is wonderful. Good work.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Has a great feeling of midnight to it. -m-
C. Elizabeth Grey chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
impressive. I like it alot; could conception and nice description. I like that 'it wouldn't leave me alone.' :) It made me laugh. Sometimes poetry does that to you!