Reviews for My Life
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i liked this all the way though, im just not sure about the "yee" part, it's original though! i really understand how you feel, but the best writers and the best things which are written are those from real experience, when we're happy we don't really feel the need to write anything, although sometimes i start to write about nature then but my point is that it doesnt mean you dont care, the whole point of writing at least for me is to vent my feelings, enjoy happiness and try to get through the bad times by writing and sharing, about the poem - it's well written, i did try to write about this once and failed so hats off to you! x weasel within x
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Write what you feel, what is going on and nothing can go wrong, you are a beautiful writer, never let anyone say otherwise. I cna't write "happy" poems either, I've posted my few attempts, they mean a lot but I don't think that they have as much feeling as my others.

Keep it up.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
whoa negativity run amok here, great stuff. i really like the contrast between the poem itself and the subject of the nice poem. Write what comes naturally, poetry is emotion, it doesn't make you a bad person just because, you don't write "nice poems"
I really like this, you amaze me
Keith Andrew
Kressida chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
hey.. don't say yo're not a good enough poet! this was great work, i absolutely loved it, alex! it reminds me so much about my own life and i can't write nice, happy poems either, it just doesn't work.. and believe me, i've tried! this poem was trurly beautiful, a masterpiece!
luv Zai
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I know exactly what you mean! It's like you can express your dark feelings but even when you see something that makes you smile you can't write about it. Awesome words on expressing that!