Reviews for The Book of Sun
KaronePrincess chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
I really LOVE this story. I really LOVE her character. She is very independent and brave. Gosh how I love her. She is my heroeine. I really WAINTING to know what will happen next! THey are under attack. Who is the attacker? Are they in danger?Please keep POSTING MORE THIS STORY. I've been waiting for you to update this story for a very long time. The plot is really AWESOME. Excellent story! Good writing style. I really mean it! UPDATE MORE SOON!
BlackRose2 chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
Wow, your story is really great. I really like Kerena's character that you developed. I like her strong mind, independent, intelligence, and clever. Please KEEP that way, I like it. It makes the story more interesting and heroic. I like the story line. Please update soon.
BlackRose chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
Wow, your story is really great. I really like Kerena's character that you developed. I like her strong mind, independent, intelligence, and clever. Please that way, I like it. It makes the story more interesting and heroic. I like the story line. Please update soon.
The Wandering Musician chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Bravo! I love this story. I like how you made Master Freem the Ancient One. It's a little predictable, but you explained it well and now it makes a lot of sense. Keep writing!
The Wandering Musician chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
This is getting better by the chapter. I can't wait to know more about this "spire of sleep" and why Kerna and Thayn were choosen to be the ones to unseal the book. Who is the Ancient One anyways? Kerna's Master? Update soon!
The Wandering Musician chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Wow this is really good! You'll have to explain a few things in the next few chapters, but so far it is going along nicely. I like Kerna and Thayn a lot, they seem really nice.