Reviews for Burst of Colour
average-psycho chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
beautiful. I know I use the word too much but theres no other to describe this. Makes me feel warm inside. so sweet.
Lynaeve chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
This was a very lovely poem with good images. I enjoyed reading it.
myno chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
what a lovely poem about change. I, too, and trying to shed past selves every day and become something beautiful.
Porphyro's Madeline chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I really like this, the rhyme is good with a regular rhythm.
Lady Ombra chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I really loved this poem there's something about it which I can't quite put my finger on. Your style is beautiful and I really liked it. I personally find that way of rhyming incredably hard and I applaud you for the job you did. It was very smooth and well written _
Erlkoenigin chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Ein wunderbares, zärtliches Gedicht, wirkt durch die vielen Wiederholungen wie ein Lied. Ich könne mir gut eine Vertonung vorstellen. Das schönste finde ich aber, dass du nicht deinen eigenen Schutzengel beschreibst, sondern den einer geliebten Personen
likes to headbang chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
that last line is perfectly heart-wrenching, and everything else seems so tender and delicate... nice
E. A. Tetje chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Beautiful. I love the idea that you have written in this
blackoutroses chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
he line: "enfold her in freedom and safety" for me, captured the meaning behind the poen-truly beautiful!
in theory chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Very pretty, so delicate. I wanted to review your other work but I couldn't understand it :( so I pounced on the first English thing I could find! Your profile is interesting btw
SweetChildOfTheNight chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
in englisch ist es viel schöner :-) es klingt so wunderschön, so zart. Ist total schön geschrieben und drückt irgendwie so viel Liebe aus. Bringt mich zum lächeln und macht mich traurig zugleich.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
How pretty, and I truly adore the last lines. This poem has a soft and pleasant feel to it like you are enveloped in an silk blanket on a bed of feathers. That's how it made me feel.
marshbar 960 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
very heartfelt! thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
Gabriel Lyman chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Angels are something that is very dear to mei love this poem. you are very talented :)
sunday night sky chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
'show her God's love better than I did' lovely lines. nice work. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »