Reviews for Burst of Colour
relapse into change chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
i like this, it's lovely

my favorite were the first two line
average-psycho chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
bittersweet. I like it. your strongest line is "and razor blades in my mind-" cant think of what else to say.
bukangliwayway chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
aw, love.
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Ein schönes, zärtliches Gedicht, das sich von strophe zu strophe steigert, gefällt mit sehr gut
Ivriniel chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
A wonderful poem. Again very nice images.
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
The last two stanza's are HEAVENLY. Beautiful beyond description.
Paperbag chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Wow, that was really beautiful. A smile can really invoke such emotion, and I think you truely captured it.
Farewell-Twilight chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I liked the 'It jerks life’s black and white' comment.

Very sweet and well written

Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Ein so positives Gedicht hätte ich von dir nicht erwartet!

Es gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Mit den vielen Wiederholungen, die das Gedciht so eindringlich machen könnte ich es mir als Lied vorstellen
marshbar960 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
another relatable poem, which i can identify with. you know, you sure have the courage to admit your foibles and the heart to inspire all of us to follow God's path. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This is a very beautiful poem and I can feel that you put your whole heart into this. It is wonderfully written. :) As all of your work is usually wonderful.
My Mental Disaster chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I almost feel embarassed, as if (and i am) looking in on somthing infinatly personal, a moment filled with uplifting feeling as well as the sisterlyness you seemed to have forged, you seem to make the two of you one. it has the feeling of the end of a tunnle, of that hopefull light...
rotted reverie chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Your poetry owns...sorry, just had to say that ;
Tears of a Warrior chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
That was quite frankly amazing, so beautiful and I can tell it was straight from the heart. Wow!
Ivriniel chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Wow, this is so beautiful!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »