Reviews for Burst of Colour
Random Goth chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
What a heart wrenching poem, you really get the speakers apology across in a fantastic way. I love the lexis you employ, its so magical and really helps create the atmosphere.

Yours in randomness!

RG
Faithless Juliet chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Beautiful and breathtaking, you have a true talent with displaying emotions. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ein starkes Gedicht, vor allem "Like a strong rope the knowledge that you want my affection,accept the tokens..".

Ich wundere mich immer wieder Gedichte von dir zu lesen, die von Liebe handeln, die aber unter "friendship" gepostet sind, finde ich gut, wo die meisten Frauen sich nur für ihre Familie begeistern!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
This was such a beautiful poem. I got around to reading it a while ago, but fictionpress wouldn't let me review it.
I'd like you to know that you ARE loved and cared for so much that it could probably bring some people to tears.
I care for you and am wondering how you are, though I know you are busy and probably have no had time to write and I understand that.
I hope to hear from you as soon as you have the time to respond. I have posted and will post quite a bit, I think, before you get around to it, however. ;
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Know that I am thinking of you because I do almost everyday, if not daily.
Getuie chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
The two different strands that run through the poem is so intricately laced... The second last stanza really brought the shift in perspective. I liked that (as I typically would). beautiful
Gauy chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
When I first read this, I was half asleep (meaning I probably didn't really read it) yet I was really touched by the last two stanzas. Now that I've reread it, I'm still touched to the point where I feel tears forming. Very nice poem.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
That poem is so nice; Id like to cuddle you straightaway ;-; The comparisons and the repititions and then this change at the end is very good.
Oath chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
M, solace; my favorite word.
It's hard to trust anyone and there is always paranoia, great concept.. sorry, wow im tired i can't think of any big words to describe Throns, it makes me feel guilty for not trusty people who might feel the same way about me...neverending circle and no one would ever feel safe.
Everyone Rose has its Thorns, righto and friendship is just as familiar.
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I think that poem was excellent. You've got a knack for expressing yourself with words, without totally giving what you're thinking away. I can totally relate to feeling unworthy of love. It can be realy hard to learn how to accept it from other people without rejecting it due to our own self condemnation.
i am pookie chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I absolutely love this poem. It's great, really. It's written very well and the metaphors are beautiful. It really shows a lot of emotion and it just draws the reader in.
Great job!