Reviews for I need you to save me too
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
kiley this poem is so emotion filled, and i know you said that this wasn't what you wanted in a reveiw.. and blah blah blah, but we really are here for you and stuff.. and, i try my best to tell you more then how good your work is. i loved this poem, and i hope that people will listen to what you say in it, and do what you ask.. i hope i can as well.
Little Rebel Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Beutiful poem. It's like an page from my life I read my sister some of my poems and she praised me for my powers of observation and drammitistion i didn't have the hart to tell her it was how i felt. I loved it it's definatly a favorite keep writeing maybe one day someone will understand. Good job!
StarEyedSunnySky chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Wow... it is good, and it sounds like you really need a friend. If you want a friend gladly email me. Been there, I guess in a way still am there... some people may never understand and to them words are just words on a page... fear, pain, tears - it's all very real, and very known to people like us... how to define people like us? Good question... probably most of the people here, and this is how we can relate, through the same emotions.