Reviews for The Check Out Line
Cool Whip chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
So, I just reviewed and was looking over past reviews after I submitted mine and realized I had reviewed this story before, back when it first came out. I'm "A Fan". Before I had my own fictionpress account :) Just thought it was funny. I review so rarely (only if I'm truly motivated) and I was not surprised to find that this story had truly motivated me. Ok, that's all. I'll leave you alone now.
Cool Whip chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I just read this again for probably the fifth time. I remember reading it when it first came out and loving it. You write such believable and likeable characters. I know you haven't updated since '06 and in the author's note you said that reality isn't like fairytales but isn't that one of the greatest things about fiction? You can create happy endings that wouldn't neccessarily always occur in reality. I know it's a long shot but I would love to see more of these two characters. I hope you feel motivated to write more about these two as it would certainly make my day.
LolaMoonPie chapter 7 . 7/5/2005
Wow. That was bittersweet and very real. It wasn't your average boy meets girl. I think this stands out from a lot of things I've read before. Good job.
pinewarrior chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
that's so sad!
Lukertin chapter 7 . 4/2/2005
That was a nice story. They don't get together, but who the hell cares cause the story was well written.
Nova Light chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
Much better. Something a lot of people can identify with and there might be something going on between them, which makes it a whole lot more intriguing.
Nova Light chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Wow, finally I can review goddamnit. Hate those damn pop-up blockers, when they don't know that to block. I know, I make no sense. Anyways - good for a starter. I don't know if I will read on, because, the action - well, there isn't a lot of it. Remember, the start pulls the reader in :D But I think I'll give it a try, even though I'm not known for being patient.
forbiddenfantasy chapter 7 . 4/1/2005
AW. they dont get together? Thats really mean! after all that... but still its very sweet!and i feel its daring to end a story like this so bravo!
A Fan chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Write a sequel, write a sequel, write a sequel!...p.s.-you're brilliant:)
Danni chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
You're story is great it makes laugh thinking about all the times i have conversations w/myself 0.0 did that make me sound unstable anyway it was really good keep going
crazyangie07 chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
i really like this story. and i actually have heard of homestar on i'm not sure where the "i guess i'll never understand the ladies" part comes from, but it could be from one of strong bad's emails...
Lukertin chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
I see. Nice, long descriptive story.
JdAshleyG chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Never ever did I think shopping at a store that could be soo interesting...well, not really but then again this isn't my life. It's Beths! I liked it...I wonder what'll happen next!
Adders721 chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
I like your story! I can't wait until they start talking! I like your style! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
~adders~
A fan chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
Put your fears to rest because this chapter was fabulous. I'm telling you you're a real talent. I'm crazy with anticipation for the next installment. I think I'm starting to go through withdrawal:( Need next chapter, need next chapter...:)Keep up the brilliant writing.