Reviews for Emo Boy, Still Crying
holly kirk chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
hey im just reviewing to say, YOU ARE AWESOME! and i love your song/band taste! especially Nirvana. actually, my middle name is legally (its on my birth certificate and everything) Nirvana, God i love my dad... anyway i love this story and i loved emo boys do cry as well! keep on writing this and i will love you for the rest of my life and even after i am dead x
Super Secret Ninja chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
hey Avril lavinge was a good musician until she got all happy and married... god that girlfriend song pissed me off... over the summer holiadays i listened to arvil lavnge so much that i probably know all the words to her songs(it was the only cd i had and i was in the middle of scotland with nothing to do) enough bout that im loving the story right now :D
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I finished it! I finished it! Good lord in heaven, I finished it! You cannot see me but I am happy dancing - because I'm silly and I finished. Oh, yeah, lol. I have to eat dinner, haven't eaten all day and I decided to finish this instead of eating, lol. Dedication, mmhmm. Actually nodding here. Anyways, I want to read the third installment(?) but my stomach is growling in protest so...I shall feed the monster.

Ciao.

P.S. I loved this! _
Jen chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Sorry my email didn't come thru on my review. My email is jennywhatsername aol . Com but without the spaces. Lol.
Jen chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Hey. I've read all of your angel and matt stories thus far and I figured I'd drop a comment. You really are a very talented young writer, and I loved this story in the beginning. But I must say I don't like how it's going. I don't like how it started as this really cute high school romance story and is turning into this real life thing with drugs and what not. Again, I don't know why. I guess i'm just angered that matt was portrayed as like amazing and cute (bc honestly, if he was real I'd be like in love, LOL) and now he's changed. His personality is different and I don't like it. I also don't like how angel keeps going back to him and how she is portrayed as perfect, because it's kinda unreal and makes the story less realistic. One last thing. You spell words wrong somtimes.. And now I really hate myself bc I feel so bad for being so mean. I don't mean to, honest. But I just want you to know that you have incredible talent! I just feel the way you wrote the sequel and how you wrote some things were a little... Idk juvenille. I just think you should make it more realistic you know? I whole heartedly appologise if you hate me for this but I really think you have insanely great potential. Your a natural writer. Again this is just my two sence.. Mainly I feel like the story is turning out to be kinda unrealistic. I am going to keep reading until the very end none the less, I'm hooked! LOL. I just wanted to give you my two sence so that maybe in some way it'll help your future stories. Don't get me wrong this is a great series I love it, Just.. Yeah you get my point. LOL. Sorry if you hate me, if it means anything I wish I was as talented as you are. Keep up the good work! If you'd like to yell at me or complain about my insanely long review please please email me at I'd love to hear from you. Please don't hate me and so sorry if this review was mad confusing. I'm confused by it myself. Best wishes in future writings,

Jen
Little Miss Whatever chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I'm so glad i found these stories.

Finally someone who is as obsessed with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana as I am.

Love it.

Good stories very entertaining and cute.

Helizabeth chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
tsk tsk. you naughty girl Angel. i want some
Helizabeth chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
so Ghost of You is good? that's one of the very few MCR songs i haven't heard. 'course, MCR isn't the only band i listen to any more, but that and Panic! At the Disco are the only ones i don't buy only favorites of. though i think i have a few Greenday songs that aren't top ten.
Helizabeth chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
you fucking didn't! whore! no! he...uhg...aghh...NO! i swear! My Chemical Romance was my life saver. seriously. My Chemical Romance like, actually put music on my ipod. and Panic! At the Disco did too. E! Brendon Urie is very smexy!
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Beetlejuice is one of THE BEST MOVIES EVER! though i'm not allowed to own it A)i can't find it ANYWHERE! and B)my little sister but i love it! and Edward scissorhands!
Bittersweet Farwell chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
This is such a cool story series thing! Keep writing
Black Viper chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
AWESOME! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR WRITING!

AWESOME!
centenarian chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
aw, another great story! ahahha! Can't believe he became a junkie but hey, everyone makes mistakes right? Anyways, he still got it together in the end. Well, if everyone like him had someone they truly loved then...it'll fix them all. I mean, he pulled himself together because of Angel right? Well...i only wish everyone had someone in their lives. Someone who loves them. :)

Right, you're a really great writer. Keeps the readers...uh, reading! haha. well, bye for now! :)
flying drumsticks chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Aww, I love this chapter. Another great story.
a monday survivor chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
okay so this is how i spent the second half of my day, reading the sequel. it was pretty good, i lied that it was from matts POV. kiss&hugs

xoxoxo

ill finish the next storie before this nights end, i promise

:D