Reviews for Emo Boy, Still Crying
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
I demand more! De-Mand! Matt's a heroin addict; it's apocolypse now, baby! He called angel 'baby.' I hate it when guys do that, it always feels like such a sleazy nickname to me. I guess it fits the situation though, good word choice then. I hope he feels lousy, the no good heroin junkie. Pah!
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
You didn't update for so long, I was getting paranoid that you'd abandoned everything. Then I check back just now to find there has been not one, but two updates. Yes! But wait, no- heroin? I don't want Matt to do heroin! I had a boyfriend who did it [along with a plethora of other crap] and no! That's all I can say: NO!
D L Dzioba chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
Okay, this story and the other on make me want a pet emo boy. Anyway, Love the story, I like the way you write, and keep it up, please.
NirvanaChicas chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Hey! i love this story! its so good... i just wanted to tell you that if you EVER need help with places in Washington. I'm ur girl. I lived there for 7 years and know it like the back of my hand. any time you need help just ask me. either email me or just ask on ur author notes for the next chapter. either way. i'll always read. always review. always help.. as long as you always write! :-D hehe.
Alison
by the way i guess you can tell by my username i also LOVE NIRVANA!
Clare chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Yay! A sequel! And what a good sequel it is. I liked the whole Pennyroyal Studios thing...I've always wanted to see Kurt's house, but as I live across the country from it, it would be kind of hard. :(
girl of death 14 chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
It's a cute start. I mean, I like Emo Boys Don't Cry better, but that's 'cause I love Matt, and if he's not in high school I can't legally...oh never mind..*blushes* Hehe, just kidding. But yeah, it's still an awesome start. Farewell and keep writing!
-Cathy-
A Perfect Sonnet chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
SEQUEL!
Sorry, it's already two chapters into it and I'm still not over my initial excitement! Plus, you keep commenting on my stuff, which does -not- help keep me from loving you more.
I think you were originally having a little trouble finding your new voice for this story, but with the second chapter you're definitely figuring it out! I can't wait to see how you expand everything with Matt's view on things. It's refreshing to get the story from him as opposed to Angel, like in the first story. We've gotten a good idea of how she thinks and now you've given us Matt's brain to pick. Joy.
You also do I really good job with foreshadowing; did I tell you that before? I think I might have. But you do, you really do. You constantly plant plot hints in our heads that may, or may not, be used. And that helps keep things interesting. I always find myself trying to think ahead and attempting to figure out what you've got planned. Granted, I'm not right very often, but it gives your story a lot of dimension.
I'm excited for this story, even though part of it's already here. I'm just really excited.
NirvanaChicas chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
awesome stuff.. i love ur writing. its amazing.. i don't know if i've told u this already but if matt was a reall person i would be so completely in love with him.. he seems hot!
ya i know i'm wierd.. .in love with a character from a story.. hey... wat can i say ur good at describing hot guys
Alison
emoxchick chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
omg yay! A sequel! Thanks you so much for making one! I loved this chapter nd i know i'm going to love this story
blondeonstilts chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I am overjoyed that you are making a sequel. I loved the first story, and am sure to love the second. -Keep up the good work. Your a fabulous writer.
aslynn chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
im so glad you decided to do a sequal and its good so far too
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5