Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Guest chapter 26 . 3/1
Nadine a slide for dating skyler! You NEVER date the enemy after you break up
With your ex . That's an unspoken rule it goes along with family members and friends . That's just spiteful & thacher a idiot all he had to do was tell Nadine he had plenty opportunities .
Sapphire Faith chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
I didn't really see that one coming. I actually found myself enjoying the philosophical stuff, but I'm kind of wondering why Huey and Nicola were in Thatcher's house, though Hey could have been visiting Thatcher and discovered Nicola. There were a few mistakes, but this chapter was still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
There were a few mistakes, such as verb tense issues, in this chapter, but I enjoyed reading about Thatcher meeting part of Nadine's family.
Sapphire Faith chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
So, there were a few mistakes in this chapter, but it was still okay. It's funny how well Huey knows Thatcher.
Sapphire Faith chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
I would love to have someone do this for me. This chapter was so cute. Other than a couple of mistakes, such as writing "bias" instead of "biased," this chapter was really good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Though I would hate having a teacher try to make the class debate all the time, I think that the class debate was a really good way to get Thatcher to open up to Nadine.
Sapphire Faith chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
So, I noticed a mistake that affected the story a little more than normal. Instead of "I couldn't trust Huey," you wrote "I could trust Huey," but that might not be a mistake. You also wrote that Nadine would "back a cake" instead of "bake a cake" and replaced "then" with "than" near the beginning of the chapter. But enough of little mistakes. I really do enjoy reading about Thatcher's grandparents. They're so unorthodoxly old-fashioned, and it's hilarious. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I found one mistake that kind of stood out to me ("mund" instead of "mind"), but this chapter was hilarious and mostly well-written. I would put in a horizontal line between Nadine and Thatcher's scene and Nadine and Jasmine's scene to make it a little less confusing, though.
Sapphire Faith chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I love Nadine's overactive imagination. It's great for the humorous side of this story. I noticed some mistakes, like missing words, but this chapter was still pretty good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
I found a few mistakes, but this chapter was all right. I liked the quote at the beginning.
Sapphire Faith chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I think the kiss scene was written pretty well. It wasn't gross or too detailed, but it wasn't bland, either. There were a couple of spelling mistakes, but they're really just missing or mixed up letters. I liked the lunch thing that Thatcher did, too. It was really cute.
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I like how Thatcher's and Nadine's relationship is progressing. I think there was still a few mistakes, but it was still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
I like Thatcher's grandparents. They're really nice and funny. I saw a few mistakes, such as a comma splice and writing "grandpas" instead of "grandparents," but it's not that big of a deal. I also like Thatcher's Italian heritage.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
That was so sweet of Thatcher! I wonder why Angie's being such a bad friend... This chapter was good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
You made a couple of mistakes. The biggest mistake, in my opinion, was changing the verb tense when Thatcher was talking to his grandfather. I'm not sure if that's actually a mistake, but I think it could be. This chapter was still pretty good.
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »