Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Alanisaur chapter 26 . 7/15/2010
Omg, I was crying in this! SO sad!

Alanisaur chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
Rooffoo chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Totally loved this
ithinkyourgay chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
wow. thatcher is really different. i wonder how this is going to work out.
pixiequeenie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i love this story keep up the great work
FM Radio chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
Erghfgh! Yes, I did mean to type that, because that is how I feel at his moment! Okay, this is a fantSti story, and I enjoyed every second of torture that you put me through. Anyhow, on to the sequal!
FM Radio chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
You're a meanie! :) I'm just teasing...sorta. I just had to say that. And I'm thong his on an iPod! So difficult. On to the next chapter!
FM Radio chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
I just want to make a prediction: you are going to ruin their perfect world in the next chapter. I can feel it! I truly enjoy this story so on to the ruination/next chapter! Haha
PrettyInPink001 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love your stories so much and I would appreciate it alot if you would check out mine! I just started a story called California Girls,and I'll most likely be updating every week or every two weeks. The first chapter is short, but starts to get longer as the story continues! Here's the summary:

Jennifer Marie Vande Velde, a Twenty-Two Year old single girl, wakes up with a hangover only to remember that last night, at Jesse, her best guy friend's party, she did the last thing that was on her mind: She made out with him. Things are gonna get crazy...

dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
good story!

my names Nadine too!

SlugHunter chapter 26 . 5/19/2010
D: that was pretty evil in a totally omfg i love your story and am totally wholey emotionally invested in it so that what you did made me rage. *twitches*

yeah anyways i liked it a lot XD

one thing i found amusing, Nadine rages at ange for being a horrible friend... yet after that chapter shes like mentioned once xD i just thought that was kinda funny :P

anyways awesome looking forward to the next chap/sequel thing _

and if u didn't get it from all that, you are an amazingly talented writer and its wonderful to read your work :D i hope u keep up the passion _
Country Princess chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
Can I have Thatcher as my boyfriend?

I loved your story! It was amazing!
Julie G chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
NO!I so don't trust 's just beinga fake.
Julie G chapter 22 . 3/24/2010