Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
totalbookworm chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hi, I just started reading this story & I just finished reading "When You Own the Universe". Your stories are really interesting and are fun to read. I'd like to know where I can read the story "The Matchmaker's Best Friend". You mentioned it on the A/N for this story's 1st chapter but it isn't posted on the list of your stories in your profile.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awesome story, so cool! WOW
graces chapter 26 . 9/10/2010
loved this. i really loved how you incorporated all these allusions- SO MANY allusions into this. and plus, they all fit!

so good job to you, and i can't wait to read the sequel.

like i mentioned in my review of the first chapter, you're a really entertaining writer, so keep it up!

the drama may be a bit overwhelming but great job resolving it [kinda] at the end. (:
graces chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
oh my GOSH you're hilarious! you really know how to make your writing entertaining! again, good job! (:
graces chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
you are SO FUNNY

oh my gosh, i've caught myself literally "L O L ing."

this story, i can tell, is gonna be great.

- and i've only just finished the second chapter!
Alanisaur chapter 26 . 7/15/2010
Omg, I was crying in this! SO sad!

Alanisaur chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
Rooffoo chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Totally loved this
ithinkyourgay chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
wow. thatcher is really different. i wonder how this is going to work out.
pixiequeenie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i love this story keep up the great work
FM Radio chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
Erghfgh! Yes, I did mean to type that, because that is how I feel at his moment! Okay, this is a fantSti story, and I enjoyed every second of torture that you put me through. Anyhow, on to the sequal!
FM Radio chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
You're a meanie! :) I'm just teasing...sorta. I just had to say that. And I'm thong his on an iPod! So difficult. On to the next chapter!
FM Radio chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
I just want to make a prediction: you are going to ruin their perfect world in the next chapter. I can feel it! I truly enjoy this story so on to the ruination/next chapter! Haha
PrettyInPink001 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love your stories so much and I would appreciate it alot if you would check out mine! I just started a story called California Girls,and I'll most likely be updating every week or every two weeks. The first chapter is short, but starts to get longer as the story continues! Here's the summary:

Jennifer Marie Vande Velde, a Twenty-Two Year old single girl, wakes up with a hangover only to remember that last night, at Jesse, her best guy friend's party, she did the last thing that was on her mind: She made out with him. Things are gonna get crazy...

dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010