Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Julietish chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. I'm pleased to tell you that your story has been added to the ADoR archive. Congratulations. :) Here's your raving review:

The author of When You Own the Universe and My Undetected Canoodling writes another humor-filled love story. It'll keep you entertained and gasping at the drama. Nadine makes a ridiculously hilarious and unique protagonist. The characters are so relatable and I found myself captured by this story. Another plus: it's complete!

XOXO,

Juliet
ChaoticFaerie chapter 23 . 10/27/2010
I really really really really really really really don't like you right now. I'm tempted to quote the Plain White T's song, but I'm holding it in...
The Weatherwitch chapter 26 . 10/16/2010
wow...

loved this...but wow that was a tense ending.

Charge! TO THE SEQUEL!
surprise butt secks chapter 26 . 10/14/2010
I almost freaked when I finished this story and hadn't read any A/N's so didn't know if you were going to be doing a sequel or not. And then I read on and actually wiped my brow. hehe. Brilliant story by the way (:
hanna chapter 26 . 10/7/2010
u have a really nice plot. u just can't stop reading it.. i like how thatcher has a dark past n they're such a cute couple! i was quite disappointed at the end. i was hoping u would end this story even if it takes a few more chapters. but i guess i'll just have to wait for the sequel XDD u did a great job! *thumbs up*
totalbookworm chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hi, I just started reading this story & I just finished reading "When You Own the Universe". Your stories are really interesting and are fun to read. I'd like to know where I can read the story "The Matchmaker's Best Friend". You mentioned it on the A/N for this story's 1st chapter but it isn't posted on the list of your stories in your profile.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awesome story, so cool! WOW
graces chapter 26 . 9/10/2010
loved this. i really loved how you incorporated all these allusions- SO MANY allusions into this. and plus, they all fit!

so good job to you, and i can't wait to read the sequel.

like i mentioned in my review of the first chapter, you're a really entertaining writer, so keep it up!

the drama may be a bit overwhelming but great job resolving it [kinda] at the end. (:
graces chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
oh my GOSH you're hilarious! you really know how to make your writing entertaining! again, good job! (:
graces chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
you are SO FUNNY

oh my gosh, i've caught myself literally "L O L ing."

this story, i can tell, is gonna be great.

- and i've only just finished the second chapter!
Alanisaur chapter 26 . 7/15/2010
Omg, I was crying in this! SO sad!

~BlankPage
Alanisaur chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
lkhou
Rooffoo chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
Totally loved this
ithinkyourgay chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
wow. thatcher is really different. i wonder how this is going to work out.
pixiequeenie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i love this story keep up the great work
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »