Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
FM Radio chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
You're a meanie! :) I'm just teasing...sorta. I just had to say that. And I'm thong his on an iPod! So difficult. On to the next chapter!
FM Radio chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
I just want to make a prediction: you are going to ruin their perfect world in the next chapter. I can feel it! I truly enjoy this story so on to the ruination/next chapter! Haha
PrettyInPink001 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love your stories so much and I would appreciate it alot if you would check out mine! I just started a story called California Girls,and I'll most likely be updating every week or every two weeks. The first chapter is short, but starts to get longer as the story continues! Here's the summary:

Jennifer Marie Vande Velde, a Twenty-Two Year old single girl, wakes up with a hangover only to remember that last night, at Jesse, her best guy friend's party, she did the last thing that was on her mind: She made out with him. Things are gonna get crazy...

Thanks!
dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
good story!

my names Nadine too!

heh.
SlugHunter chapter 26 . 5/19/2010
D: that was pretty evil in a totally omfg i love your story and am totally wholey emotionally invested in it so that what you did made me rage. *twitches*

:P

yeah anyways i liked it a lot XD

one thing i found amusing, Nadine rages at ange for being a horrible friend... yet after that chapter shes like mentioned once xD i just thought that was kinda funny :P

anyways awesome looking forward to the next chap/sequel thing _

and if u didn't get it from all that, you are an amazingly talented writer and its wonderful to read your work :D i hope u keep up the passion _
Country Princess chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
Can I have Thatcher as my boyfriend?

I loved your story! It was amazing!
Julie G chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
NO!I so don't trust 's just beinga fake.
Julie G chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
was a HUGE shock!
Julie G chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Nicola girl is a creep!
Julie G chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
well since everything is absolutly perfect,that means soon they'll have to get into a little fight?
jenny chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
cfdfg no loggef in onn wii l8r
Julie G chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
gosh,Guidance councelers r so annoying
Julie G chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
man,it's annoying when main charaters totally prep themselves or go goth,just 'cuase everyone else there is going to 's just embarressing.I would just put togther an outfit that I like then see what they care.
maiff chapter 26 . 3/18/2010
It's not the ending I'm expecting, but heck it was amazing! It's heartbreaking (since Nadine was not the one he ended up with... yet) but it's definitely realistic. Not everyone is bound for a happy ending nor is it the finale of a person's life when it's a bit tragic. So, in all, I liked your story. It's very natural. I'll be reading your sequel next.
Dwindling Fire chapter 26 . 3/10/2010
OMG ITS FINISHED! im gonna have a look-see for the sequel after i stufy for maths :S
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »