Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
tabiboi chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
I love all the detail and thought you put into your chapters, it makes them worth waiting for. This is a great story! I can't wait to read more!
Luv, Tabi
whacked chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
eek! her family is so cool...well they are amazingly funny! i love her family! n the domino affect was so funny i nearly fell out of my chair when i read that last bit! and this guy tachter? he sounds soo interesting...yummy too! and i dun even know what he looks like...hehe but that whole bit abt her feeling like a third wheel..most deffi true when ur bestfriend gets a boyfriend...*sighz* oh btw whacked is me..who is sanna! who has reviewed you before..complianing and whining abt u not updating before..so yes...newayz...update! (lol)...now i don't even know which one i want you to update nemore...they are all soo awesome...
steph chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
I'm the 34th reviewer! (And this is your third review from me in a day. lol.) and you were scared that no one would read this. haha. That's obviously not the case )
Nadine seems quite funky. Though I love her family the most! The whole taking out the trash was SO hilarious. haha. And the calling part! Evil siblings haha. Shan't say much more. Keep updating!
anatidaephobiac chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
You're quite right... Nadine IS a pretty odd character. And she's all over the place... like, one second she's taking out the trash with Thrasher Wood, and then she's screaming at her family that she's having a breakdown, and THEN she's talking to a poster in her room. Very random. But that's okay... It works well.
Update soon!
BuffLie chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Inconsistent reviewer here. This was a cute chapter. Nadine is definitely strange. My only question is... how could she look at him initially and not know it was him? It might be dark, but you'd think there'd at least be street lights. If she was close enough, she'd know it was him. *Shrug* Just thought I'd ask :)
Mass Descent chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
i love this story. i love thatcher already as well. i love his name. so much. update soon.
Jolly B chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Great story! I'm loving it. I think it's really interesting. Please update soon.
AlienVision chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
oh... so he smokes! does this make him the rugged handsome drop-dead gorgeous bad boy? which all the authors love? oh...
lol, great chapter!
Aurora Lavender chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
I'm loving this! Keep writing!
SitaTheLastVampire chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
ok, great chap! will he continue to help each garbage day?yeah, i'm wondering why she's so afraid of the guy...and at the same time, i would be afraid too, i mean about all the matchmaking thing...but anyway love the story and i already like Thatcher!
SassySeventeen chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
excellent. this is going to be a nice story. keep up the good work. you could make a series out of your stories if you get them published ever.
miss Jay chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
More goodness! hehehe... i luv thatcher already too, even if i'm strongly against smoking becuase it is evil... but he's still kool... and i hope he's hot! Good plotline, hope you ujpdate soon!
Chaotic Mind chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Great update...although there were a few spelling mistakes but nothing major! I love Nadine too...she's quirky and I like quirky because I'm quirky...you probably gathered that :)
Anyway, please update all three of your stories or I will cry...
charmgirl chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Hi! I really love the characters that you have in this story...wait i don't know much about thatcher yet, but i am optimistic after reading your auhor's note at the end! nadine's family is so funny and quirky! please update soon!
Queen Beryl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hehee, I got so carried away, I didn't realize I WAS on the 2nd chapter. Oh well, needless to say, it was totally good and I can't wait for you to write more! Keep it up!
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »