Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
inandout chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
WHAT? You've updated? ) hehehe...
good chapter! i like this chapter! her family is pretty cool... crazy, but at least they care! ) hehehe...
update soon! )
Jaz108 chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
O you updated! I like this chapter.. Nad is funny! shes even wierder than me! P
/Jaz
ps. I am SO glad I dont live in the same town as Megan... imagine! Im 16 and have never ever even been remotedly intrested in a guy... do u think she dtry to pair me off with someone?
dummy313 chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
wow~ this is way interesting!
i can't wait for another chapter... pls post soon!
Mass Descent chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
AH I LOVE IT! nadine's family is awesome. lol. ican't believe they all climbed on the roof. that's classic. and thatcher (sigh) i love him. i'm sort of worried for nadine's bestfriend...ehh..
Jaz108 chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Wo! Ok, I like him a bit... but I hop ehe will quit smoking! FIMPA FÖR I HELVETE! (swedish for: would you please quit smoking/ put out the cigarette... just a bit ruder... )
/Gianna
Jaz108 chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Why do Thatcher have to be chain smoking? thats one of the worst habbits ever! Not only do you destroy your lungs.. you also pester the air for everyone around yoU! (read: I'm alergic to smoke...)
Anyway.. I still like your storys... )
Jaz108 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I like Meg... but I dont think I would like to meet her! I've been single for 16 years, 1 month and two days.. ) Just counted... P
But if she went to my school I wonder who shed try to pair me off with... . if it was * in the year above me I dont know if Id object that much... )
/Gianna
whacked chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
yay! u updated...and whoa i think i like this tatcher guy..hehehe...interesting! sounds yummy too! update soon yeah? oo n u know italian? i never knew that! is the next chapter going to be tatcher too? plz let it be tatcher! wanna know more abt him! hehehe..ok...update update!
happyeverafter chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Yep, love Thatcher...
Queen Beryl chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Whe! I liked this chapter a lot! Yay! Hehehehee. I like Thatcher's character... and how he's being blackmailed! Yay blackmail!... _
_
hehehe. awesome writing! I love it!
inandout chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
yes. like thatcher! but no smoking... don't like smoking... ( but his got a good character i reckon. definitely should be fun writing for you! write more! give me some juicy bits with nadine and thatcher! [oh yeah. and update matchmaker's best friend? ) please?]
Mass Descent chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
haha. thatcher is screwed. i love him. what a great character! loved this chapter too! update soon
happyeverafter chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I like that fact that your 3 stories have some kind of conection eventhough they are still a full story each.
Sarah the Insane not logged in chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Smoking BAD. Wood VERY bad.
Haute Couture chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Cute. I love Nadine, and how Twister got his nickname.
Update soon.