Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Jaz108 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I like Meg... but I dont think I would like to meet her! I've been single for 16 years, 1 month and two days.. ) Just counted... P
But if she went to my school I wonder who shed try to pair me off with... . if it was * in the year above me I dont know if Id object that much... )
/Gianna
whacked chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
yay! u updated...and whoa i think i like this tatcher guy..hehehe...interesting! sounds yummy too! update soon yeah? oo n u know italian? i never knew that! is the next chapter going to be tatcher too? plz let it be tatcher! wanna know more abt him! hehehe..ok...update update!
happyeverafter chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Yep, love Thatcher...
Queen Beryl chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Whe! I liked this chapter a lot! Yay! Hehehehee. I like Thatcher's character... and how he's being blackmailed! Yay blackmail!... _
_
hehehe. awesome writing! I love it!
inandout chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
yes. like thatcher! but no smoking... don't like smoking... ( but his got a good character i reckon. definitely should be fun writing for you! write more! give me some juicy bits with nadine and thatcher! [oh yeah. and update matchmaker's best friend? ) please?]
Mass Descent chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
haha. thatcher is screwed. i love him. what a great character! loved this chapter too! update soon
happyeverafter chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I like that fact that your 3 stories have some kind of conection eventhough they are still a full story each.
Sarah the Insane not logged in chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Smoking BAD. Wood VERY bad.
Haute Couture chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Cute. I love Nadine, and how Twister got his nickname.
Update soon.
Jen chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Haha, whe, I love how it's begun _ While I was reading the part where Nadine had to take out the trash, my mom decided to make me take out the trash right then! Hmph. -.-; I can totally relate to how she felt. Heh. Anyway, update soon! D
ghenne04 chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Hahaha! Very very funny chapter! I really liked it - And sorry I didn't review sooner, but I was procrastinating studying for my prelims (which were today). Oh well. Nice job! Keep writing and update soon!
tabiboi chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
I love all the detail and thought you put into your chapters, it makes them worth waiting for. This is a great story! I can't wait to read more!
Luv, Tabi
whacked chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
eek! her family is so cool...well they are amazingly funny! i love her family! n the domino affect was so funny i nearly fell out of my chair when i read that last bit! and this guy tachter? he sounds soo interesting...yummy too! and i dun even know what he looks like...hehe but that whole bit abt her feeling like a third wheel..most deffi true when ur bestfriend gets a boyfriend...*sighz* oh btw whacked is me..who is sanna! who has reviewed you before..complianing and whining abt u not updating before..so yes...newayz...update! (lol)...now i don't even know which one i want you to update nemore...they are all soo awesome...
steph chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
I'm the 34th reviewer! (And this is your third review from me in a day. lol.) and you were scared that no one would read this. haha. That's obviously not the case )
Nadine seems quite funky. Though I love her family the most! The whole taking out the trash was SO hilarious. haha. And the calling part! Evil siblings haha. Shan't say much more. Keep updating!
anatidaephobiac chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
You're quite right... Nadine IS a pretty odd character. And she's all over the place... like, one second she's taking out the trash with Thrasher Wood, and then she's screaming at her family that she's having a breakdown, and THEN she's talking to a poster in her room. Very random. But that's okay... It works well.
Update soon!