Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
inandout chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
yes. like thatcher! but no smoking... don't like smoking... ( but his got a good character i reckon. definitely should be fun writing for you! write more! give me some juicy bits with nadine and thatcher! [oh yeah. and update matchmaker's best friend? ) please?]
Mass Descent chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
haha. thatcher is screwed. i love him. what a great character! loved this chapter too! update soon
happyeverafter chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I like that fact that your 3 stories have some kind of conection eventhough they are still a full story each.
Sarah the Insane not logged in chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Smoking BAD. Wood VERY bad.
Haute Couture chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Cute. I love Nadine, and how Twister got his nickname.
Update soon.
Jen chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Haha, whe, I love how it's begun _ While I was reading the part where Nadine had to take out the trash, my mom decided to make me take out the trash right then! Hmph. -.-; I can totally relate to how she felt. Heh. Anyway, update soon! D
ghenne04 chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Hahaha! Very very funny chapter! I really liked it - And sorry I didn't review sooner, but I was procrastinating studying for my prelims (which were today). Oh well. Nice job! Keep writing and update soon!
tabiboi chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
I love all the detail and thought you put into your chapters, it makes them worth waiting for. This is a great story! I can't wait to read more!
Luv, Tabi
whacked chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
eek! her family is so cool...well they are amazingly funny! i love her family! n the domino affect was so funny i nearly fell out of my chair when i read that last bit! and this guy tachter? he sounds soo interesting...yummy too! and i dun even know what he looks like...hehe but that whole bit abt her feeling like a third wheel..most deffi true when ur bestfriend gets a boyfriend...*sighz* oh btw whacked is me..who is sanna! who has reviewed you before..complianing and whining abt u not updating yes...newayz...update! (lol) i don't even know which one i want you to update nemore...they are all soo awesome...
steph chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
I'm the 34th reviewer! (And this is your third review from me in a day. lol.) and you were scared that no one would read this. haha. That's obviously not the case )
Nadine seems quite funky. Though I love her family the most! The whole taking out the trash was SO hilarious. haha. And the calling part! Evil siblings haha. Shan't say much more. Keep updating!
anatidaephobiac chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
You're quite right... Nadine IS a pretty odd character. And she's all over the place... like, one second she's taking out the trash with Thrasher Wood, and then she's screaming at her family that she's having a breakdown, and THEN she's talking to a poster in her room. Very random. But that's okay... It works well.
Update soon!
BuffLie chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Inconsistent reviewer here. This was a cute chapter. Nadine is definitely strange. My only question is... how could she look at him initially and not know it was him? It might be dark, but you'd think there'd at least be street lights. If she was close enough, she'd know it was him. *Shrug* Just thought I'd ask :)
Mass Descent chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
i love this story. i love thatcher already as well. i love his name. so much. update soon.
Jolly B chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Great story! I'm loving it. I think it's really interesting. Please update soon.
AlienVision chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
oh... so he smokes! does this make him the rugged handsome drop-dead gorgeous bad boy? which all the authors love? oh...
lol, great chapter!