Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
fazzingaway chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
lol! that was a cute opening! i loved how you explained things as you went along and we got a good feel of what was going on in the main character's head. nice work! i can't wait to read more :D
Bomb in the Garden chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Heya...yay, another story - go you! This is great so far! And just who is Thatcher Wood? I'm curious to know why Nadine seemed scared when Megan said his name...you have me hooked! Great names by the way (Thatcher and Nadine).
And you shouldn't doubt your writing...you are an amazing writer - you wouldn't get so many reviews if you weren't. But it's a normal thing to doubt your writing so don't think you're the only one who does it - I do sometimes! Just believe in yourself!
Anyway, you'd better update all three stories as soon as you can!
shadowgirl618 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
hahaha that was awesoem! i love ur stories! keep it up :)
-shadowgirl618-
Pudding chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Adorable. Love how you explained Megan and compared her to Cupid.
Update this soon. And The Matchmakers Best Friend.
D
Tinker chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I thought it was cute...cute in a good way (just in case there's a bad way)...I haven't read ur other story related to this but I will right after i finish writing this...lolz...(that's how much I liked it!)
give me love chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
hey, this is awesome, i cant wait to read more
stellarr chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
awesome start! gonna read other story as soon as i finish with with mountain of math/bio/physics. lol. i couldnt resist reading this when i got the update.
anxiously awaiting next update!
_stellarr
anatidaephobiac chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Ooh great idea... With Megan... she's kind of the central point in this story... and she was the central point in your other story.
It's not a sequel... as you said. but it's like a spin-off type thing... since you have some of the same characters, but a different point of view.
so anyway, I love it so far.
Update soon!
Mass Descent chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
ah i love this! it's so interesting and so greatly written! i'm excited
so weird- i wrote my english essay on how in fairytales, the guy and girl ALWAYS falls in love. no matter what- and how pathetic the girl (and guy) is because their one purpose in the entire story is to fall in love...and there's no actual plot. haha- i loved the part about Aladdin. i actually like the name thatcher wood. it sounds rather "dreamy" hah. im lame.
1,884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126