Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Aretice N. Treader chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
So, I noticed a mistake that affected the story a little more than normal. Instead of "I couldn't trust Huey," you wrote "I could trust Huey," but that might not be a mistake. You also wrote that Nadine would "back a cake" instead of "bake a cake" and replaced "then" with "than" near the beginning of the chapter. But enough of little mistakes. I really do enjoy reading about Thatcher's grandparents. They're so unorthodoxly old-fashioned, and it's hilarious. Good job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I found one mistake that kind of stood out to me ("mund" instead of "mind"), but this chapter was hilarious and mostly well-written. I would put in a horizontal line between Nadine and Thatcher's scene and Nadine and Jasmine's scene to make it a little less confusing, though.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I love Nadine's overactive imagination. It's great for the humorous side of this story. I noticed some mistakes, like missing words, but this chapter was still pretty good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
I found a few mistakes, but this chapter was all right. I liked the quote at the beginning.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I think the kiss scene was written pretty well. It wasn't gross or too detailed, but it wasn't bland, either. There were a couple of spelling mistakes, but they're really just missing or mixed up letters. I liked the lunch thing that Thatcher did, too. It was really cute.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I like how Thatcher's and Nadine's relationship is progressing. I think there was still a few mistakes, but it was still good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
I like Thatcher's grandparents. They're really nice and funny. I saw a few mistakes, such as a comma splice and writing "grandpas" instead of "grandparents," but it's not that big of a deal. I also like Thatcher's Italian heritage.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
That was so sweet of Thatcher! I wonder why Angie's being such a bad friend... This chapter was good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
You made a couple of mistakes. The biggest mistake, in my opinion, was changing the verb tense when Thatcher was talking to his grandfather. I'm not sure if that's actually a mistake, but I think it could be. This chapter was still pretty good.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
There was a homophone switch ("your" instead of "you're"), but it's all right. Also, I think periods and commas usually go within quotation marks. This chapter revealed quite a bit of Thatcher's personality, but it wasn't too obvious. Good job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I noticed more mistakes in this chapter than the last one, but it's no big deal. I'm kind of wondering about what will happen to Huey... Good chapter, nonetheless.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Nadine's smart, losing Thatcher so quickly. I found a couple of mistakes, one being a missing word, but other than a few, this chapter was written very well.
Aretice N. Treader chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I found a few mistakes, but not very many. I like seeing things from Nadine's perspective. Her thought process is funny. Good job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoy reading about Nadine's family. It makes me wish I could have a family as crazy as that... minus the crazy part. I didn't really see any mistakes, so... Good job!
Aretice N. Treader chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Thatcher's point of view is... interesting, to say the least. I like the Italian background, too. I found some overused semi-colons, but I don't think those are necessarily mistakes. Just... preference. I still liked this chapter, though.
1,875 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »