Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
A Reticent Reader chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I like how Thatcher's and Nadine's relationship is progressing. I think there was still a few mistakes, but it was still good.
A Reticent Reader chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
I like Thatcher's grandparents. They're really nice and funny. I saw a few mistakes, such as a comma splice and writing "grandpas" instead of "grandparents," but it's not that big of a deal. I also like Thatcher's Italian heritage.
A Reticent Reader chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
That was so sweet of Thatcher! I wonder why Angie's being such a bad friend... This chapter was good.
A Reticent Reader chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
You made a couple of mistakes. The biggest mistake, in my opinion, was changing the verb tense when Thatcher was talking to his grandfather. I'm not sure if that's actually a mistake, but I think it could be. This chapter was still pretty good.
A Reticent Reader chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
There was a homophone switch ("your" instead of "you're"), but it's all right. Also, I think periods and commas usually go within quotation marks. This chapter revealed quite a bit of Thatcher's personality, but it wasn't too obvious. Good job!
A Reticent Reader chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I noticed more mistakes in this chapter than the last one, but it's no big deal. I'm kind of wondering about what will happen to Huey... Good chapter, nonetheless.
A Reticent Reader chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Nadine's smart, losing Thatcher so quickly. I found a couple of mistakes, one being a missing word, but other than a few, this chapter was written very well.
A Reticent Reader chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I found a few mistakes, but not very many. I like seeing things from Nadine's perspective. Her thought process is funny. Good job!
A Reticent Reader chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoy reading about Nadine's family. It makes me wish I could have a family as crazy as that... minus the crazy part. I didn't really see any mistakes, so... Good job!
A Reticent Reader chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Thatcher's point of view is... interesting, to say the least. I like the Italian background, too. I found some overused semi-colons, but I don't think those are necessarily mistakes. Just... preference. I still liked this chapter, though.
A Reticent Reader chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I like Nadine's family. They seem... interesting, to say the least. There were a couple of mistakes (like writing "no suck luck" instead of "no such luck), but this chapter was still good.
A Reticent Reader chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I like the humor in this chapter. It's a nice opening for what seems like a light-hearted story at the moment. I have a tip, but it's really just my style preference. Usually, a word that is meant to show sarcasm is in quotation marks, not apostrophes. So, instead of 'conveniently,' it would be "conveniently." But I don't think it's a big deal when you look at the story as a whole.
Anon chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
OMG UR KILLING ME THIS STORY IS SO CUTE IT CANT BE HEALTHY TO - AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER - SIT BACK THROW MY HANDS UP AND BE LIKE THIS IS SO CUTE AKSJDHFGAUSHAG
I freaking love them! He's so cute and she's so weird and awwwwwwhhh im smiling way too harddd
D chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Wow... Thatcher really is the bad boy huh? I wonder what is beneath that stony facade of his... And you did get his personality down! He's a total natural; or maybe you're a total natural? Wow, Meghan is really blackmailing him. Interesting. I wonder how the two of them: Thatcher and Nadine will act when they're together... Hm...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Lol, that was funny! I LOVE the trash scene! Even though it's only chapter two, it's so cute! But the thing that turned me off was Thatcher smoking. Other than that, I would have deemed him... hot and chivalrous! I love how she isn't going all mushy/gaga over him. Perfect! Nadine is really funny too. Awesome!
1,870 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »