Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I like how Thatcher's and Nadine's relationship is progressing. I think there was still a few mistakes, but it was still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
I like Thatcher's grandparents. They're really nice and funny. I saw a few mistakes, such as a comma splice and writing "grandpas" instead of "grandparents," but it's not that big of a deal. I also like Thatcher's Italian heritage.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
That was so sweet of Thatcher! I wonder why Angie's being such a bad friend... This chapter was good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
You made a couple of mistakes. The biggest mistake, in my opinion, was changing the verb tense when Thatcher was talking to his grandfather. I'm not sure if that's actually a mistake, but I think it could be. This chapter was still pretty good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
There was a homophone switch ("your" instead of "you're"), but it's all right. Also, I think periods and commas usually go within quotation marks. This chapter revealed quite a bit of Thatcher's personality, but it wasn't too obvious. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I noticed more mistakes in this chapter than the last one, but it's no big deal. I'm kind of wondering about what will happen to Huey... Good chapter, nonetheless.
Sapphire Faith chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Nadine's smart, losing Thatcher so quickly. I found a couple of mistakes, one being a missing word, but other than a few, this chapter was written very well.
Sapphire Faith chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I found a few mistakes, but not very many. I like seeing things from Nadine's perspective. Her thought process is funny. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoy reading about Nadine's family. It makes me wish I could have a family as crazy as that... minus the crazy part. I didn't really see any mistakes, so... Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Thatcher's point of view is... interesting, to say the least. I like the Italian background, too. I found some overused semi-colons, but I don't think those are necessarily mistakes. Just... preference. I still liked this chapter, though.
Sapphire Faith chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I like Nadine's family. They seem... interesting, to say the least. There were a couple of mistakes (like writing "no suck luck" instead of "no such luck), but this chapter was still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I like the humor in this chapter. It's a nice opening for what seems like a light-hearted story at the moment. I have a tip, but it's really just my style preference. Usually, a word that is meant to show sarcasm is in quotation marks, not apostrophes. So, instead of 'conveniently,' it would be "conveniently." But I don't think it's a big deal when you look at the story as a whole.
Anon chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
OMG UR KILLING ME THIS STORY IS SO CUTE IT CANT BE HEALTHY TO - AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER - SIT BACK THROW MY HANDS UP AND BE LIKE THIS IS SO CUTE AKSJDHFGAUSHAG
I freaking love them! He's so cute and she's so weird and awwwwwwhhh im smiling way too harddd
D chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Wow... Thatcher really is the bad boy huh? I wonder what is beneath that stony facade of his... And you did get his personality down! He's a total natural; or maybe you're a total natural? Wow, Meghan is really blackmailing him. Interesting. I wonder how the two of them: Thatcher and Nadine will act when they're together... Hm...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Lol, that was funny! I LOVE the trash scene! Even though it's only chapter two, it's so cute! But the thing that turned me off was Thatcher smoking. Other than that, I would have deemed him... hot and chivalrous! I love how she isn't going all mushy/gaga over him. Perfect! Nadine is really funny too. Awesome!
1,870 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »