Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
Sapphire Faith chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
There was a homophone switch ("your" instead of "you're"), but it's all right. Also, I think periods and commas usually go within quotation marks. This chapter revealed quite a bit of Thatcher's personality, but it wasn't too obvious. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I noticed more mistakes in this chapter than the last one, but it's no big deal. I'm kind of wondering about what will happen to Huey... Good chapter, nonetheless.
Sapphire Faith chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Nadine's smart, losing Thatcher so quickly. I found a couple of mistakes, one being a missing word, but other than a few, this chapter was written very well.
Sapphire Faith chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I found a few mistakes, but not very many. I like seeing things from Nadine's perspective. Her thought process is funny. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoy reading about Nadine's family. It makes me wish I could have a family as crazy as that... minus the crazy part. I didn't really see any mistakes, so... Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Thatcher's point of view is... interesting, to say the least. I like the Italian background, too. I found some overused semi-colons, but I don't think those are necessarily mistakes. Just... preference. I still liked this chapter, though.
Sapphire Faith chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I like Nadine's family. They seem... interesting, to say the least. There were a couple of mistakes (like writing "no suck luck" instead of "no such luck), but this chapter was still good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I like the humor in this chapter. It's a nice opening for what seems like a light-hearted story at the moment. I have a tip, but it's really just my style preference. Usually, a word that is meant to show sarcasm is in quotation marks, not apostrophes. So, instead of 'conveniently,' it would be "conveniently." But I don't think it's a big deal when you look at the story as a whole.
Anon chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
OMG UR KILLING ME THIS STORY IS SO CUTE IT CANT BE HEALTHY TO - AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER - SIT BACK THROW MY HANDS UP AND BE LIKE THIS IS SO CUTE AKSJDHFGAUSHAG
I freaking love them! He's so cute and she's so weird and awwwwwwhhh im smiling way too harddd
D chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Wow... Thatcher really is the bad boy huh? I wonder what is beneath that stony facade of his... And you did get his personality down! He's a total natural; or maybe you're a total natural? Wow, Meghan is really blackmailing him. Interesting. I wonder how the two of them: Thatcher and Nadine will act when they're together... Hm...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Lol, that was funny! I LOVE the trash scene! Even though it's only chapter two, it's so cute! But the thing that turned me off was Thatcher smoking. Other than that, I would have deemed him... hot and chivalrous! I love how she isn't going all mushy/gaga over him. Perfect! Nadine is really funny too. Awesome!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hm... I'm wondering whether this is going to be an awesome story where the guy falls in love first. Because it's sounding like that. Or maybe the one where the girl falls in love first? Does it matter? Your summary is great because believe me, I wouldn't be reading this if it wasn't. And since this story is already complete, you probably won't bother with this review but I need inspiration. And so here goes: this story is going to be awesome.
Melly chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
That bitch Nicola still makes me mad and this is not the first time I am reading this but that girl just rubs me the wrong way. I HATE HER
Melly chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Reading this chapter again for maybe the 4th time and it is more beautiful and wonderful than before. God I love Thatcher and Nadine they seem so real, Secretive you are an amazing writer.
imastranger chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
This is my third or fourth time reading this and I still feel all the emotions that I felt when I first read it. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, even though sometimes I catch stray grammatical errors.
1,866 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »