Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
AGHHH! Stupid Nicola! Arghhhh! I hate her already!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Awww! I love his grandparents! They're so awesome and funny!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Awww! That's so freaking cute! I love seein both sides of Thatcher! So damn adorable! Eeek!
ClosetReader chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I love nadine's family!
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Woah! Your soundtrack. was filled with my favourite songs. Thatcher is being soooo stupid, if he were a real person, I would slap him upside the head.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
I'm really really having mixed feelings over the ending. A part of me is just so thoroughly disappointed that Nadine has changed.. At least, it feels like she's changed and will never completely be her cheerful quirky self again; she always had that lovable innocence that held all that cheer together. After that awful heartbreak, it feels like she's gonna be turned into more of a sceptic... AND I JUST CAN'T BEAR THAT! Please prove me wrong! I really hope Nadine and Thatcher get back together again! Though honestly, I know it won't be realistic.. But that's why it's a story, isn't it? :'((
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Omgosh I was virtually in shock when you ended it like that. I know you bolded the bit about you writing a sequel, but for future stories, maybe a bit more obvious? Ok I admit, I'm being silly since that's the purpose of the bold function anyway but you can't blame readers for going into shock that it ended off so unfinished! So THANK YOU FOR WRITING A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I'm in looooove with your story! It's usually just the guys of the story that I'm in love with (along with the plot, of course), but I'm really enjoying Nadine too! Please don't ever take this down! It's too good to never be shared again!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
THIS ENDING SUCKS.
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
I know it's been years since you've written this story, so I have no idea if you even still read the reviews. Anyways, I knew once he started getting those calls, it was all gonna go downhill, I atcually had to force myself to keep reading (I am fan of happyendings and this looked to be ending with one), it and it did what I thought: it broke me. I love the way you write, its really good, I loved the beginning and middle, but the ending makes me angry. Dang Nicola! She makes me so mad! Ayhfdhyrf. Sigh. I hope something bad happens to her in the sequel( Which yah need to finish! Pronto!)...so yeah that's all...I'm leaving with a hopeful heart.
ZombieBunnyLaugh chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
it relates to me sooo!

My family is just like that * give or take siblings*

Annoyer just happens to be a Meghan, and I'm Afican

American!

This story is perfect! I seriously need a Twister in my life.
Katiyana angel chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
this is too damn good!
UnknownPen chapter 26 . 3/3/2012
This was such a ride. I laughed, I gasped, I nearly cried.I love Nadine and her whole family and loyal-to-a-fault Huey. Actually, he was kinda the dark horse in all of this because I didn't expect to like him this much. But the way he handled Nicola and Nadine made me love him.

Thatch sounds hot and I was too excited to find out he has a son. Still, the lesson to be learned here is that actions have consequences. Yes,he gets the son he wanted, but now that means he'll never be rid of Nicola.

Glad there's a sequel because I believe in happy endings, too and if it can't be happy, then hopeful. Kudos on a FANTASTIC job, S. You done good.
Hammsters is moi chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I just had to review this chapter. I'm gonna start by saying that I looooooove Thatcher! And also, I love his grandparents. My all time favorite line: Matteo, guess what your grandson has said! He wishes to belong to her!" I just keep reading that part over and reading those lines out loud and my parents keep giving me weird looks, haha. Okay, I'mma read the rest of your fabulous story now :D
tiltedHead chapter 1 . 1/7/2012