Reviews for Quandaries of a Quirky Romantic
brinalovesyouxx chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
OMG. i honestly did not see that coming. Out of all the romance novels i have read, i though this was similar and i was definitely mistaken. That's what makes this story unique and i love it, all of it, even those parts where i really wanna make Nicola dissapear. You are a great author and with that big twist at the end, gives a reader a surprise they're not sure whether to get upset or happy that its not one of those cliche' kind of stories. i
definitely wanted more and so im happy that you have a sequel :) cant wait to find out what happens next in their lives and to read more of yout stories :) awesome work and keep it up :D xx
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 26 . 10/14/2012
Awww! I loved his speech! This story is so awesome and sad! Humph.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Oh my god! That's so fucking sad! I can't believe he did that! Arghhh! And when she quoted Padme... That was even cuter but still so freaking sad!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
I abhor Nicola. I don't think I've ever really come across a character as despicable as her. She m's a fucked up mess! I hate her! She's destroying Thatcher's life and she doesn't five a damn! GRRR! She's so fucking self involved and greedy. It's all about her. She's so... I just... AGHHH!
And please update the sequel!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
I'm scared. I read some reviews to this story and found out that this story ends horribly! And the sequel isn't finished. SO PLEASE FREAKING UPDATE AND STOP SCARING ME!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
AGHHH! Stupid Nicola! Arghhhh! I hate her already!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Awww! I love his grandparents! They're so awesome and funny!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Awww! That's so freaking cute! I love seein both sides of Thatcher! So damn adorable! Eeek!
ClosetReader chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I love nadine's family!
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Woah! Your soundtrack. was filled with my favourite songs. Thatcher is being soooo stupid, if he were a real person, I would slap him upside the head.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/17/2012
I'm really really having mixed feelings over the ending. A part of me is just so thoroughly disappointed that Nadine has changed.. At least, it feels like she's changed and will never completely be her cheerful quirky self again; she always had that lovable innocence that held all that cheer together. After that awful heartbreak, it feels like she's gonna be turned into more of a sceptic... AND I JUST CAN'T BEAR THAT! Please prove me wrong! I really hope Nadine and Thatcher get back together again! Though honestly, I know it won't be realistic.. But that's why it's a story, isn't it? :'((
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Omgosh I was virtually in shock when you ended it like that. I know you bolded the bit about you writing a sequel, but for future stories, maybe a bit more obvious? Ok I admit, I'm being silly since that's the purpose of the bold function anyway but you can't blame readers for going into shock that it ended off so unfinished! So THANK YOU FOR WRITING A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I'm in looooove with your story! It's usually just the guys of the story that I'm in love with (along with the plot, of course), but I'm really enjoying Nadine too! Please don't ever take this down! It's too good to never be shared again!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Lazy-Teenager Syndrome chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
I know it's been years since you've written this story, so I have no idea if you even still read the reviews. Anyways, I knew once he started getting those calls, it was all gonna go downhill, I atcually had to force myself to keep reading (I am fan of happyendings and this looked to be ending with one), it and it did what I thought: it broke me. I love the way you write, its really good, I loved the beginning and middle, but the ending makes me angry. Dang Nicola! She makes me so mad! Ayhfdhyrf. Sigh. I hope something bad happens to her in the sequel( Which yah need to finish! Pronto!) yeah that's all...I'm leaving with a hopeful heart.
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »