Reviews for Vampy and the Beast
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17
I love your stories but this one broke my heart
NatAngel iNsANiTy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hey you know i could have sworn that i red this on another websight
Septima Draconi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
To think that I actually had a similar idea! )

Well, now I don't want to look like a stupid hater, but this story didn't go down my stomach very nicely. There was something odd with the psychology of the characters. I can't really put my finger on it, though...

However, I noticed that the story is of an older date. I read your Nutcracker story, and I must say I liked it. You're progressing, and that actually makes me really happy.
run chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That's fun! I love it very much! Though I cannot imagine Raven much but whatever It's still great! Love it!
DAngel666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This was really nice. I had passed it a few times (didn't quite catch my attention), but suddenly I found myself reading it. I didn’t know if I would enjoy it because I love reading chapters that are longer… BUT, I really liked this one. There’s some real love in here, (aside from the whole Beauty and the Beat thing), I bet you really worked hard to do this. This is the first one I’ve read from you… and so I’m ganna check what else you got. I really enjoyed your way of writing Se’ya!
Noihseret chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
o. nice last words. very cool. i read the summerys for your some of the newer storys (about disney movies gone yaoi) and I couldn't stop laughing. this is great. write on!
zoule chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Huh. Very cool story. At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it since it sounded a bit silly...but it's great
artificial tea chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
you make the story a million times better! good job!
Lily chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Nice redo of Beauty and the Beast. Gareth reminds me of my dream Draco Malfoy
Danica Loy chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Cool! Now do Aladdin! please.. sorry, I mean you're really good at this. Keep it up.
Suppi the Cow-Harlot chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
yay another good one... my reviews are so helpful, aren't they?