Reviews for Empty
Dartxni chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I was reading the reviews and one person did not understand why FAMILY was in caps. To me, it made sense, because family is the one most important thing in a child's life. If FAMILY isn't going well, nothing else will either.
Telephonic chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
You wrote this when you were twelve? Thats deep. I'm sixteen and I don't think I've ever written anything that good.
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
That had a strikingly sad feeling to it and made me want to cry. The title could be changed to suit the story better, but over all, I really like it.

Thakyou thankyou thankyou! for the reviwe, it means alot.
Camreon chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
i can't remember if i've read this or not, but it's really good... really morbid, but REALLY REALLY good. i can seriously see it happening.. oh it gives me shivers hehe

awesomeness!
nesy chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Very powerful. The insistence on the coldness it's a great effect. Thank you too for reviewing my stuff...
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Cool story. Listen, check out a chick named esotericblood. She's very interesting. I think you'd like her.
love ya,
Hobbit of Doom.
See ya in SRT Chica!
Rayyne chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This was before I met you but... wow... That's deep. I've thought about going that way too...
Te Amo, Mi Amor, Te Amo.
~Rayyne~
ColdFrost chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I really like this. it is very strong.
6549875654987 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
wow. the only thing that gets me is the 'FAMILY' im not sure i like the caps on that one, because you don't go into too much depth on the issue of family, i don't think it deserves to be such a prominent word. but that's just me. i love this part: "i swim slowly on my back, my bare breasts softly slidin on the ice above." for me, it was just such a happy image in the midst of such a dark poem. i could feel the calm that the speaker was feeling. it was great. i love it.
Secretive chapter 1 . 9/14/2004