Reviews for Badger
Victim of the Wraith chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I read this before but I'm reveiwing it now. It's amazing. I love it.
Deep Shadows chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
WOW!
You say I am a good writer but I beleive you were simply looking in the mirror. My work would never compare to this. Keep up the awesome work, oh and btw "Thanks for reviewing"
Toodles,
Deep Shadows
Program36 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I loved how of parts of this twisted away. there were so many sentenses that seemed to pop up in a unusual way. Great poem all around. Would you be interested in co-writing a poem sometime?
Eirien chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Again very impressive, riddly and difficult, leaves a lot of things for the reader to unravel. Your unusual images express that feeling of one's privacy being invaded by prying so-called friends really well. I especially like the image "I turn lucid for your amusement", that really sums it up. It is sad to have to experience such so-called care which turns out to be merely masked self-gratification.
livingonmemories chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
this is beautiful, i really like how it flows. good job jennie!
Locomotive Breath chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
that has to be one of the best of your work. it think (tell me if i'm wrong) that this is a bit different then your other pieces, yet i loved it all the same. i love how it's written in a storyish form, so when you read it the lines connect and flow. make sence? probably not lol. i love the part about dancing, the whole poem just painted a picture in my mind. is this symbolic? the last line seems so...and i dunno, but the lace seemed powerful in some sence. but i don't make sence lol. this was very sweet, and i quite liked the difference!
love it lots
~Triciznin lol, Traci
sirius chatham chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow, that's an amazing poem. I really like it a lot.
Thanks for the flood of reviews by the way; the Saurman the White never occured to me (that's not why I wrote the poem, but it all makes sense now), and the poems that are by Athena are actually written by a girl I know who's nickname is Athena, it's not an alter-ego or anything. Some poems that mention Athena were written with her on my mind, and she asked me to post a few of her poems.
SO yeah, amazing poem. The wording and structure is amazing and it flows beautifully. I love it!
Keep reviewing!
Cheers
Sirius Chatham
ps. definently on my favorites list