Reviews for Promise
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 11 . 2/16/2005
I really liked this chapter too, a lot. I'm really sad Grandpa Redfield died, but if that means Aiden and Logan are going to get it on soon, then so be it.

Please update soon...!
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
YES YES YES YES YES, finally you updated! I love this, I really love this. Great job, and please update soon!
ddz008 chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
GREAT!You have finally updated!I'm glad that Aiden and Logan are still friends... but I hope that in not so much time they become something 's grandfather is sick... so now what's going to happen?I really hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!Keep writing, please!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Taylor-Ame chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
Okay, to be perfectly honest, I thought you'd forgotten about FP altogether. I'm very happy that you haven't though.

I adore all your little innuendos throughout this chapter too. In particular, "You gotta fire whoever you’re paying to come up with your lines. He hasn’t been up to snuff."

I'm glad to see that it's back, and you're back and all that fun stuff. So, thank you.
Pawn-of-the-Faytes chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
Another excellent chapter, definitely worth the wait. It really made my day. Update Soon!
Naomi Schemer chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
So I take it he's close to his grandfather **totaly doesn't remember if there was something about it before**, does his grandfather knows his gay? Will he tell him? **loves moments where people come out of the closet** I hope you update soon!
darkevilduckofdoom chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
It was great, I realy love this script stile and all, you just need to update more frequently.
Rinfirithiel chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
yay! you updated! keep it up, i absolutely love this story!
Esquirella chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
PINS AND NEEDLES! What happens? Do I have to wait a long time to find out?
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
My god...I am dead. When I saw you had updated, I tipped over and died from happiness. Now, onto things that matter...I really liked this chapter. The whole Anna/Nathan part is really adorable. I like them together, if they are or ever will be. Yayness for Logan. Despite his slutness, lol, I still not quite love him. And Aiden...he's just cute. Extremely cute. Quite sad that his grandfather is dying, but I can't wait to see what's going to happen...

That said, please continue soon.
Larkspur8 chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
Part of me is still very wary of Logan, I don't know if I could trust any man whose goal it is to bed as may women as possible. Also, I was a put off by the fact that he "confessed" his feelings to Aiden, but then seemed to make no effort to stop his sleeping around with other , this chapter seemed to give a hint that he may have changed. God, I hope he has.I hope to read more soon!
ItalianQT chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
Good chapter even though it's sad that his grandpa is dying. Glad to see that you updated. Update soon! : )
Immoral Beloved chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
I was hoping you'd update soon; glad to see you're back in the swing of things.

You're perfectly content to keep your audience dangling on a string, waiting and waiting for some kind of contact between the two leads. You're very good at that. I doff my hat.

Keep the updates coming as the story just keeps getting better.
PassionObsession chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
This is fantastic! Originally, I was put off by the screenplay format, but I was intrigued enough to keep reading, and I'm really glad I did! This is absolutely hilarious and very well written. I can't wait to read more- update soon!
ShadowGal chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
"Whose" eyes were red, not "who's."

Uhhm, sorry, couldn't help it. Anyway! Very nice chapter. Sexual tension is evil, I love Gloria, I'm happy that Nathan and Anna seem to be together, and I ca't wait for the next chapter. *loves*
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »