Reviews for Promise
VanLichtenstein chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
wow, you style is really strange. i couldn't even get into it. you should try to write differently. you have good ideas but your way of writing is totally off. sorry if i insulted you.
xxkoeiaddictxx chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Oh...

I really loved this story !

Please update SOONER !

I would love to hear from the THREE again, AIDEN, LOGAN and NATHAN !

I loved Nathan in the Sip or Strip chapter, when they made out

I loved this so much, so please update, one chapter then its done
cafebookworm chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Wow. This scene was fantastic because it was so horribly akward! (Twist the words around it's a compliment I promise) Poor Logan...too bad Aiden doesn't want love.
masqueradeofmisanthropy chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
The style threw me off for a few seconds but this is incredibly good...nice job!
In Loving Memory chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
This is the first story i have ever read that is written as a script, and i can say i am definately not disappointed.

This was so good, i loved every minute of it.
My World Of Indulgence chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
this was awesome. i thought it was really funny and interesting. though aiden really confuses me...i still Love him tho. :) cant wait to read the ending.
Now you're just being cruel chapter 12 . 10/28/2008
PLEASE! Finish this! Just one more chapter!
Iuno chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
You know, this was the only fiction that stuck in my head for several years. I stopped checking for like, 3 years or so and when I came back this was the first thing I wanted to find and could not find. I kept doing searches bearing Aiden and Logan's names to no avail until tonight when I did it through Google. I really love your story and I hope you'll update this sooner. I'll try to wait for that before reading this again. One of the best stories I've read.
Would not Could not in a Box chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
love this style of writing, I'm thrilled to read on
PindrakeCake chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
Oh my god! I fucking loved it.

I've never read a story written a script/movie sort of way.

It was kind of...great. I loved how it was written.

And I laughed, like actually full out burst into laughters reading this.

I just wish you'd finish...ah, oh well.

Loved it anyway, finished or unfinished.

Fucking magnificent piece of writing you have here.

If it was a movie I'd see it about a million times in succession.
frolic-horror chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
Hm.. I see you never wrote the last chapter... oh, well... at least it ends with them kissing. We can imagine hot sex scene"I love you/ I love you too", though I would have loved to read them (did I tell you that you're style is great?) :)

Frolic Horror
frolic-horror chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
Grandpa was so cool... sniff, sniff...
frolic-horror chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Oh my God... the scene in the showers is so funny... my eyes are teary from so much laughter. I love your writing style!
i-see-faeries chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
Gasp! You didn't finish it, just when it was getting good. At first, they format pissed me off a little, but then I got into it and the story. I love it! :D Totally cute without being cliche, well not overly cliche. So cute, but you haven't updated. Update soon? I love this.
firedraygon97 chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Finally! Haha, I really love the smart-ass comments from Aiden. The bantering in this is so wonderful. Great work. Please do write more soon!

~fd97