Reviews for Promise
Staris chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
man i'm envious of your skills at writing screen plays...*sigh* but damn this is good! excuse my language . hehe but really it is! . Aiden is one interesting fellow! i can't wait to read more! hahaha this story is really funny! lol great job on that! anyways keep of the awesome job! and update soon!
MaK chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
I really like the story/script so far. The thing is, Aiden is basically me. The whole "No love" thing is something I told myself a long time ago and when I tell people they feel bad and say I shouldn't feel that way, but i'm just like, "It's no big deal I'm okay with it." and the way Aiden acts is exactly the way i act. wow. I really like it, you're talented.
Immoral Beloved chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
This story is getting better and better. Keep writing, it's great! Logan is very intriguing, I'm sure that's how you meant him to be. It's going to be fun trying to figure out his motives towards Aiden and the promise he made about the women. I can't wait.
Switch chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Gyah! It's so good! Please write more very very soon?
Immoral Beloved chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This was a lot better than I thought it would be. Great idea to put it in a screenplay format.
Have you seen the movie (or read the book) Rules of Attraction? This story seems to echo it in a flattering way.
Very, very good. Write more, it leaves you (or at least me) wanting seconds.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23