Reviews for Promise
Duuude chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Yes! He's having doubts! WEE! Heheh. Anyway.. yeah Nathan was pretty rude to Anna right then.. but they got over it so.. yeah.

Yeah, Aiden's 'diet humour', it wasn't funny xD. Probably why he got blank stares.. Hahah. And the awkwardness in the morning.. heheh. it made me laugh.. Especially when he thought Nathan said, "saturn has leather seats?". He hears funny things! Just like me! I thought it was only me xD

I like Anna. xD random note. Onwards, we go.
Duuude chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Hooh. That was hot.. Nathan and Aiden whoda thought, eh? And passing out on each other too.. Awkwardness in the morning xD

Oh yes.. Nathan is fuckin hilarious.. "She wants your cock", xD.. wow. Aiden's reaction is even funnier. That's what I say too.. when people say crazy things I would never say.. Like for example "she wants your cock".. ! Haha. wow.. you are genius, indeed. keep em comin.. ]
Duuude chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
OH God.. Aiden's really too funny.. The ways he was trying to imagine what to say to Logan... pure genius, I tell you. You, the writer, must have an awesome sense of humour to have written this seriously.. WOW. I wish this story was longer.. [
Duuude chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
I really love your style of writing.. it's supposed to be like a screenplay, am I right? Anyway, it's very original. Oh and all of the character's have an amazing sense of humour. Especially Aiden's family.. his mother and his grandpa, yeah they had me laughing for quite a while. Nathan's pretty funny too, they're little thing.. yeah, it was hot. Although I do like Anna's choice of words better, you know 'romp' sounds much better. xD

She and Nathan match and her slashfic contests and stuff.. icing on the cake. Really they're all funny... the story's great and I'm really glad his grandfather stopped him from following through with his promise.

Gosh. I love this story. Btw, Logan should get Aiden drunk more often. Aww.. the next chapter's the last? I hope it's filled with Aiden and Logan continuing their make-out sessions! Haha. I'll be awaiting the next chapter.. ]
Back of Beyond chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
You announce that the next chapter is the last...then you don't update for two years! That is so cruel. D:

Anyway, love this story, hope you get around to writing the last chapter sometime. :[
kath chapter 12 . 10/15/2007
several times i passed over this cuz of the format but then today i was like why the hell not, i must have been feeling adventurous ... probably the lack of sleep, but anywho, it goes back to how all the stories i seem to especially enjoy are ones i look over several times before i finally read it because this, though it took a bit of getting used to at first, was pretty cool. it was cute and hilarious (i kept laughing out loud which always makes my mom and brother wonder a little) and just ... i don't know, fun i guess. course seeing that the next chapter is the last and that you haven't updated in years is a tad agravating ... not that i can judge. i'm an awful updater. realy awful. okay ... that whole nonsensical spiel was practically one sentence which shows i really need to go to bed. uh yeah.
Rubadub chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
When I first started this my thoughts about the formatting were 'wtf?' But soon they turned to 'omg this rocks.'

Now I'm hooked. It's almost like the reader is honestly watching a movie. It flows and plays out so smoothly. The transitions make sense and the writing style is a lot of fun.

It's definitely original and I love the witty conversations! You are amazing. Seriously. 'Cause this story effin rocks.

I can't wait for the next installation, though I'm sad that it'll be the last D:

Laterz and keep up the mind-numbingly joygasmic writing!
shelimar chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
i just wanna say that this story was awesome until the end when you totally screwed up. I mean did you seriously write everything but the LAST chapter?
whatisit chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Hey! I really enjoyed reading this story!

I've always loved reading scripts and theater so I find it nice that you did it that way, and I think you did good at it!

It's a little of a shame that you never got to finish it, but well, at least they got together (I checked the end before reading, I hate to be kept hanging...)

So that's it. Thanx
Meanne77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
It sads me, but I won't be able to read your story. I just won't. I might have manage the first chapter but right after Aiden wakes up in the car (was already growing *tired* of it), an horrible thought came to me... Are the WHOLE dialogues of the story written like that? Could it be it's not just an effect at the begining?

I checked randomly, it IS always written like that. And I just know I won't be able to force me to read that. Sad, though, because it seemed a nice story. But that's not how a story is written...
asdklfjasldkfj chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
blegh...you know i tried to read your story like a year ago, but i couldn't, and i just know tried to read your story and i couldn't...im sorry to say but its suppost to be 'story' not a script. *sigh* gr. i still wanna read your story, but i can't read scripts. gr. but i am sure since you have nearly 300 reviews that my imput doesn't really matter. so oh well.

Blegh asdlfkjasdlfkj;
emptyword chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
After a fortnight of careful contemplation, I have decided what is so grotesquely off the mark with this. It is UNFINISHED. :/ Well, chapter 12 might have sufficed had you not left the tantalizing possibility of one last chapter. How dare you leave it hanging?

"Am I the only one who thinks that the school

year’s gone by really quickly? It's like all the

boring stuff has been delegated to a movie voice over." - Oh you are hilarious, almighty writer.

"In a perfect world, he'd be portrayed by Terence Stamp." - Speaking of which, if you come back to this, touch it up (though I have no idea how you would manage that), get rid of some of the more fanfiction-oriented, silly aspects, you could get it contracted. I'm serious. I was definitely envisioning a lot of this on screen. God knows it has the potential. Good luck.
picaropicara chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
If I had the power/money/camera/supply of gay men to make this film I would do it in a heartbeat.
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
FANTASTIC first chapter.

Since all reviewers give a little personal sidestory before they get to the real crux of their review, here's mine. I clicked on the link, the page downloaded, and I stared in confusion. Where was the prose? I looked for some label indicating it was a play or poem or whatever else it could be but saw no sign. I whipped the cursor and skimmed the page. "Oh crap," thought I. "A screenplay. A -long- screenplay. With no prose." I considered hitting the back button. But the word from your summary was emblazoned across my mind. I had no choice but to read on.

Wonderful use of voice-over and flashbacks. The beginning effortlessly builds Aiden’s character. The “spot of dribble” and the “emo” comments were particularly enlightening. It is difficult to neatly categorize him, which means you’ve done your job with his personality.

Despite my misgivings in reading what appeared a film script, my worries were set aside. Your author's voice came through. Phrases like these "And here we enter another cheap movie gimmick, the SPLIT SCREEN” never fail in cracking the audience up and makes them forget they had only intended to stay for part of the show. They can’t help thinking, “the split screen actually serves a purpose this time”

And with that, I’ve exhausted myself. If I find anything grotesquely off the mark, I’ll pipe up again.
DH L'Orange chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
i like! any chance that you'll be finishing it soon?
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »