Reviews for Promise
wickedzl chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Hey. It's been a long time since you updated, so please, finsihed it or else...oh gosh, this story is rather ... hot. :)

ZL
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
This only bothers me because my cambridge uni is not as described here. However, if I didn't know a place and was describing it, I'd get it wrong too.
a.s. bygones chapter 12 . 10/23/2006
Fabulous story. I suck at writing screenplays, so bravo with that. Funny and very clever! You're a talented writer.
skitbunny chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
Nice story! Loved it! But hey, will there be a final chapter to this or not?
Amarena chapter 12 . 10/1/2006
Ohh, I almost thought this was the last great! At first it really confused be with the movie-tv program style, but its great. And so hillarious! Which makes me sad because there should be series like this of TV. So... now I'm off to read your other story. See ya later!... or something like that, yeah.
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
...will you update this soon? It's almost been a year & the story is so good although the form is a bit weird to read.
Finger Dingbat chapter 12 . 8/28/2006
ah no! compleatly friggin amazing story... one more chatper.. ughh! UPDATE!

didn't make much sense but i love the story, am stunned, with the charecters, hooked on the plot, very impressed with your writing and the way the story is writtin ( a screenplay? oh you geniuses s... (um... i can't spell?) and since it's been like.. what 2 years - allmost 3 since you last updated, the final chapter that i am look forward too so much? yeah, mihgt not happen. but thats okay, i can still try. if you sersioly need any help writing up that last chapter, (which could like, you know, be 15 words and i'd be happy) i could allways.. you know.. help out.

good luck if anything. with life and all that.
zoule chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
I really like this story even though I've never really been into plays (which is why Shakespeare isn't my thing). It's funny and the characters are awesome. However, in this chapter, Aiden says Buffy is the superego but I think you mean the ego (since Kendra is the "hardass moral one")-the one that is grounded in reality...
The Rejection chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Once again, I feel like announcing my undying love to you. The dropping the soap scene was hi-larious. OMG. This is so... funny yet real, and kinda drama-ish, and just awesome.

I wish I could stop gushing 'cause I'm probably embarrassing the hell out of myself, but I can't think of anything terribly negative to say. Except maybe... have my children? But that doesn't work 'cause I'm a girl (though I think in spirit I am a gay man). But whatever, you get the creepy stalker vibes anyone.

Back to the story/screenplay! Are you planning on trying to get this made into a published something-or-other once it's done? 'Cause I think you should. It'd be hard since (in America, at least) people seem to still shy away from making movies about gay men, but hey Brokeback won some awards so hopefully the stick is out of everyone's asses now. 'Cause seriously, I wanna see this one day with hot actors playing the lead roles. *snickers*

On to the next scenes! *zips away*
The Rejection chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
OMG I love you. In a totally platonic way. I have never, ever read a screenplay on fictionpress, because there really aren't any, but it wouldn't matter if yours were the only one because it's awesome. I can totally see everything! At first I was a bit wary, because I could imagine, well, bad writing since it's not prose and a lot of stories on FP that ARE prose are absolutely horrible, but from what I've see so far someone should be paying you to write this stuff and make movies out of it. It's always been one of my... ideas? Sort of dreams/desires? To try writing a screenplay, but I couldn't imagine what it would look like. This has definitely inspired me to try my hand at it sometime.

Anyway! I must go on to read the next... chapter-ish, or scene or whatever.
Badarsila chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
OMG! O_O

This fic of yours totally hooked me from the first chapter to the chapter where Logan and Aiden just smooched like crazy in the back alley there, and, and, and you just stop there without continuing to the hot steamy smex part?...*pout*...how cruel of ya to tease us like that?...*pout*...anyway, all in all, this is one of the best original slash fic i've ever read off the net, and i will be putting it on my most fav original slash fic list cause man, this fic just blew my mind, i really love how sweet both Logan and Aiden blossoming romantic relationship with each other throughout the story, and i totally rooting them on from the start to just hooked up already,...*rolls-eyes*...please continue ASAP with the last chapter?...*puppy-dog-eyes*...and could you maybe make it a sex chapter between our beautiful Logan and Aiden?...*begs-on-hands-and-knees*...they are like so screamin for a hot-sexy-fuck-like-rabbits-in-heat type of chapter with how hot they are smacking each other on that back alley there,...*drool*...soo pretty please let them get down and dirty in the last final chapter?...*puppy-dog-eyes*...
SHI-kun chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
I have only one thing to say to you.

YOU SUCK!

Now for some commentary by Catreen Dragonsword:After you steal me for your infernal story, you don't even have the balls to write the last chapter? Good god! You have to be the lowest of low. (By the way, hun, HPRW? EW! HPDM... All the way...There's just something sexy about two mortal enemies who want nothing better than to fuck the other until the other gives up...) Not to mention you left out the hot slash scene! OMG, looser! (Though, I have two words for you. Gundam Wing! The fanfiction for that series is SO hot. 1X2X1. M. I told you already, I have a thing for enemies. Or at least people who don't get along...) SHI-kun taking back the keybord now...

Um, yeah. Next time, I'm not letting the rabid gerbil out of the cage.

((CD: I RESEMBLE THAT!))

That's why I said it... In any case, you suck.
Sakuri chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
lmfao! this is so funny!

"It's nice to see the ceiling fan has ended it's terrifying nudity phase."- i luved this line!

~Sakuri
Ekaphant chapter 12 . 6/1/2006
Okay, you have no idea how many times I stumbled across this story, was intrigued by the summary, clicked on it, and then exercised my back button as soon as I saw the script format. Like, a ridiculous number of times. Tonight I figured I might as well give it a chance if it interested me that much, and OMG I'M SO GLAD I DID! This is the funniest thing I've read in AGES! I'm glad I'm home alone or the spontaneous bursts of laughter might have my roommates thinking WTF? This story is freakin' AWESOME! I love you so bad! XD
forallyouknow chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
okay...

I really wanted to see Aiden and Nathan at least make out one more time. Because they're hot together.

Great story.

Can't wait to see how everything goes! Don't stop writing... maybe you can make a sequel!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »